napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who's the BIGGEST Bodybuilder of all Time?

erny23

These are my top 5 bodybuilders (based purely on size) in order of 1-5.

1. Paul Dillett
2. Nasser El Sonbaty
3. Victor Richards
4. Ronnie Coleman
5. Big Ramy

Who is the biggest bodybuilder you've ever seen?

Tough to answer, the idea of "BIG" has changed. In his day Nasser was huge but you can't compare him to Big Ramy of 2016

I think Nasser's top half was considerably bigger than Ramy's....but Ramy's quads are ridiculous.

The super big mass monsters all look a pile of shit to me, and I don't know who's biggest. Don't really care. It might even be Roelly Winklaar now. He's insanely big now for his frame

Hard to say. Unlike Rick I love the freaks...Roelly IMO looks great now. Coleman was a beast as well in his day. However I will say this in regards to too much size, it's a bitch to attain and tiresome. I myself despite my current size admire the guys like RickRock who tie it all in perfectly. Yes this is The 44 admitting size, sheer size, is not always king. Look at Rick and his lines and balance. Look at Dylan and his shred... these are things far harder to attain than just big muscle bellies. We all like muscles, but (gonna regret saying this later) they gotta make sense. Ouch! That hurt like a mofo to say. Gonna go pin some HGH now to alleviate this feeling of honesty and get back to my usual level of buffoonery now.

Vic Richards was thick as a brick, but not all that tall. Paul Dillett was huge as hell, but Ronnie in his prime, one big mutha fucka!

Top Bottom