Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whoooaaaaaa

wal mart at the pharmacy ask for bronk aid (E), no doz or your favorite caffeine pill (C) aspirin (A)=ECA bro

nah i haven't i do get a flutter every now and then but it happens even if i aint on the ECA i only do 3 days on and 3-4 days off of it. last year i did get a little constipation from it, stopped for a few days and everything was normal.

Have any of you ever experienced heart tremors or any adverse side effect on your heart from this stack ?

I have not, but it is important to watch for those effects. If you are sensitive it's prob best not to use it.

On the other hand, I just took my second dose before the gym, fuck I was an animal....arm day today...I swear my biceps are going to explode. The energy was unreal. ...heart rate was up the whole time....loved it!!!!

I bet ! I love what Clen does from me , gets my revved up and crazy but I get used to it real quick , I cycle on and off but would love something for the 2 weeks off . Pre work out doesn't do it the same and when it wears off I feel like taking a long nap. I am a recovered meth addict so adderal is out of the question and doesn't really get me feeling as good as Clen does. I love ephedrine I just can't seem to find them , nothing with real ephedrine anyway just phsuedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronkaid is ephedrine...I'm 99% sure. I do 50mg ephedrine 400mg caffeine and 81 mg asa and I'm fckn jacked.

ya it is basically a hydrochloride ephedrine or some shit like that as close as you are going to get these days.

Just like many others, when I was young I use to party alot (cocaine )and I suspect that's why I need an increased dose.....party days are over though!

Hahaha I'm exactly the same way. I've done cocaine, crack, meth. Personally I always preferred meth and I was always getting glass grade.. that p2p shit from the bikers I knew. It's weird though.. meth has always seemed cleaner feeling compared to shit like DMAA, or even preworkouts that have yohimbe in it. It's funny how some of the over the counter shit seems stronger.. or not necessarily that they're strong.. but they always make me feel on edge and give me anxiety. Meanwhile back when I was using speed I felt perfectly fine! Had killer workouts, felt amazing, fucked women for hours on end like a stallion and felt like I could conquer the world. Guess that's why the shit's illegal hahaha but I'm glad that I've been clean and sober for 5 years now. It's a bitch on the body but damn do you fly! Hahaha

where do I find this??? I live in the usa and cant find it anywhere....I used to smoke meth so if it gets me wired like that I want it ahahahahah....seriously I get to used to the various pre work outs, I LOVE clen but I get used to that too, I want this ECA now! I see stuff for sale at walgreens but no real ephedrine in it

Check out Wal-Mart and ask for Primatene tabs or Bronkaid tabs over by the pharmacy area. It's 10 bucks for Primatene tablets and you get 60 of them and I believe each tablet is 12.5mgs of ephedrine. And if they give you any shit just tell them you have asthma and they need to mind their own business haha

where do I find this??? I live in the usa and cant find it anywhere....I used to smoke meth so if it gets me wired like that I want it ahahahahah....seriously I get to used to the various pre work outs, I LOVE clen but I get used to that too, I want this ECA now! I see stuff for sale at walgreens but no real ephedrine in it

Just go to your local pharmacy. Bronkaid or primatene

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bronkaid is ephedrine...I'm 99% sure. I do 50mg ephedrine 400mg caffeine and 81 mg asa and I'm fckn jacked.

That's double what I take with ephedrine and caffeine.....I'm sure you are jacked on it lol

That's double what I take with ephedrine and caffeine.....I'm sure you are jacked on it lol

Yeah, I started on the single dose but found that it didn't give me the boost. through trial n error I found what works for me.

Yeah its recomended...I can't remember the exact reason off hand. I bet jake or drb will chime in with the snswer.

Top Bottom