Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who has the best Methylcobalamin (B-12)Injection 5000mcg/ml

I cant tell you how many hours Ive spent looking at their stuff. Its there & should be about $17 for 100ml jug. Some of the best is (super shot, lipo hep, energy max,) They run sales around christmas time, I was able to get super shot for like $25. Great stuff. No need to go into a glute with a half empty syringe, I say.

Is there a minimum order there? Says something about orders on the front page but it's not clear

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No minimum that I know of. Lipohep is a good one for liver. Supershot is lipohep & energy max combined & probably my current favorite if it werent so expensive. Every time Ive ordered, the stuff is there within 3 days. They are pretty good at that.

No minimum that I know of. Lipohep is a good one for liver. Supershot is lipohep & energy max combined & probably my current favorite if it werent so expensive. Every time Ive ordered, the stuff is there within 3 days. They are pretty good at that.

Nice.. those are some big jugs for a good deal. There is different variations though. I would be interested in methylcobalamin version though.

I would love it if they had the Methyl. The cyano is inferior but its everywhere & so much cheaper. Can you imagine a site that sold these same injectables as "human grade"? The price would be through the roof.. if the govmt would even allow it. Glad horses are under the radar.

I would love it if they had the Methyl. The cyano is inferior but its everywhere & so much cheaper. Can you imagine a site that sold these same injectables as "human grade"? The price would be through the roof.. if the govmt would even allow it. Glad horses are under the radar.

What's the down side to going with non human grade? Is it really that different?

Its my understanding that there is NO difference at all. Only the "human grade" label comes with an air of officialness which allows them to meter it out as if it were rare fine gold. Horses get all the good stuff

It's like one of the last pages I found it. Thinking of getting that and glutathione or one of those liver detox ones

[email protected]

Be wary of the gluthathione Jack.....It's already reconstituted in 200mg/mL concentration, I don't know how stable or potent it is ....
It's for IV not injection
The recommended human dosage would be 1200-1600mg (6-8mL) 1 to 2 times a week
Gluthathione is normally supplied as a freeze dried powder that you reconstitute like HGH...and is best used as an IV

They have human grade tb500 for some reason.

[email protected]

Its my understanding that there is NO difference at all. Only the "human grade" label comes with an air of officialness which allows them to meter it out as if it were rare fine gold. Horses get all the good stuff

That's also my understanding.

[email protected]

Be wary of the gluthathione Jack.....It's already reconstituted in 200mg/mL concentration, I don't know how stable or potent it is ....
It's for IV not injection
The recommended human dosage would be 1200-1600mg (6-8mL) 1 to 2 times a week
Gluthathione is normally supplied as a freeze dried powder that you reconstitute like HGH...and is best used as an IV

Thanks man I probably won't get any. At least not now

[email protected]

Glutathione is a tricky thing. Its why I haven't picked one up.. Unclear the best way to go about it

I have seen people nebulizing it and getting it in as an inhalant. Don't know if you could get that into that form but you could try

Top Bottom