Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whispering coward getting dealt with at supp stores

44YOGearHead

So I went to the local supp shop where the homegirl works to pick up some HTP and she was engaged with a guy from my gym who was talking her ears off about stupid shit. So while I was in there parts of their conversation got a little quieter. I figured he was trying to smash so no biggie I text her on surespot saying 'ughhhh you slept with that bum' and shit like that just to crack her up mid convo. Well when he saw me he was cordial enough, spoke acknowledged I was his daddy from the gym and then kept talking to her. So after he left she came up and told me all the whispering was him talking shit... 'that guy goes to our gym, he wasn't like that a year ago. He needs to be careful' and all sorts of steroid use talk hating on me and attempting to discredit that I'm in there every day M - F grinding it out for 2 hours each day. She told me everything and my bp started to rise as I planned on dealing with him in the gym when I see him next, BUT fortune would have it that he forgot something and had to come back in the store. As me and her were standing there talking the look on his face let us know he figured out she was telling me what he said. He tried to walk up and fist bump me and I just looked at him and asked if there was anything he'd like to say to the 'little guy' as he called me when speaking to her because he's like almost 7 feet tall. He said 'why do you ask that? I just wanted to greet you again.' this store doesn't have working security cameras, they're only for show. I know this for a fact. I contemplated fucking him up, but have no time for lawsuits and shit. She told him that I was a really good friend of hers and that she couldn't figure out why he couldn't just repeat what he said to her to me directly and that it was a bitch move (she's latina so she spits fire when pissed). He apologized for saying anything out of line and apologized to her saying he didn't know she knew me. Assumptions bro...
I told him if he had any questions to ask me directly since we're men and gossiping with women was belittling to him. I told him when he pays my bills, or lets me fuck his old lady he can ask me stuff and expect an answer, but in the meantime to keep me off his lips. He wanted to say something and maybe when he gets around his boys at the gym we may have to resolve this somehow, but I don't care. Say it, mean it and don't be afraid to repeat it potential for beat down, or not. Let your fuckin nuts hang. I hate dudes that act like lil' bitches bro...

People always talk shit when they are jealous. He wants your massive gainz bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I went to the local supp shop where the homegirl works to pick up some HTP and she was engaged with a guy from my gym who was talking her ears off about stupid shit. So while I was in there parts of their conversation got a little quieter. I figured he was trying to smash so no biggie I text her on surespot saying 'ughhhh you slept with that bum' and shit like that just to crack her up mid convo. Well when he saw me he was cordial enough, spoke acknowledged I was his daddy from the gym and then kept talking to her. So after he left she came up and told me all the whispering was him talking shit... 'that guy goes to our gym, he wasn't like that a year ago. He needs to be careful' and all sorts of steroid use talk hating on me and attempting to discredit that I'm in there every day M - F grinding it out for 2 hours each day. She told me everything and my bp started to rise as I planned on dealing with him in the gym when I see him next, BUT fortune would have it that he forgot something and had to come back in the store. As me and her were standing there talking the look on his face let us know he figured out she was telling me what he said. He tried to walk up and fist bump me and I just looked at him and asked if there was anything he'd like to say to the 'little guy' as he called me when speaking to her because he's like almost 7 feet tall. He said 'why do you ask that? I just wanted to greet you again.' this store doesn't have working security cameras, they're only for show. I know this for a fact. I contemplated fucking him up, but have no time for lawsuits and shit. She told him that I was a really good friend of hers and that she couldn't figure out why he couldn't just repeat what he said to her to me directly and that it was a bitch move (she's latina so she spits fire when pissed). He apologized for saying anything out of line and apologized to her saying he didn't know she knew me. Assumptions bro...
I told him if he had any questions to ask me directly since we're men and gossiping with women was belittling to him. I told him when he pays my bills, or lets me fuck his old lady he can ask me stuff and expect an answer, but in the meantime to keep me off his lips. He wanted to say something and maybe when he gets around his boys at the gym we may have to resolve this somehow, but I don't care. Say it, mean it and don't be afraid to repeat it potential for beat down, or not. Let your fuckin nuts hang. I hate dudes that act like lil' bitches bro...

The look on his face must have been priceless!! haha!!

You and I would get along great 44. Alpha's demand respect. Thats what I call a bitch move. If you say it own it and don't bitch out when confronted about it. Mmmm... kinda reminds me of something that happened to me not to long ago

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

You and I would get along great 44. Alpha's demand respect. Thats what I call a bitch move. If you say it own it and don't bitch out when confronted about it. Mmmm... kinda reminds me of something that happened to me not to long ago

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
Omg... you're such a fucking mad man lol. Too fucking funny bro.
I been like that all my life bro, born having to fight because I wasn't 100% black, or Asian. Had to earn my respect the hard way by knuckling up on people's heads. Grew up kinda rough by choice, but now that I'm older one thing that remains is live or die by your words brah. Never gave 2 Shits about jail, lawsuits I dislike lol, but if you wanna be a man we can get down any fucking where. Only reason I have some chill is because I have a family to think about. .. otherwise I'd probably be doing a long ass stretch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Haha lmao I love it. I've had that happen a few times myself. I've called em out a few times and your right they just cower and say I didn't say anything lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jealousy man. Thats all that is. You're not good enough, well... put down the next guy to make yourself look better. Thats how those guys think. Its pathetic. I hate shit talking and gossip. Sometimes its tough to take the higher road but you have to be the bigger man in those situations.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Jealousy man. Thats all that is. You're not good enough, well... put down the next guy to make yourself look better. Thats how those guys think. Its pathetic. I hate shit talking and gossip. Sometimes its tough to take the higher road but you have to be the bigger man in those situations.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Guys like this asshole should be forced to sit on a cattle prod.

Top Bottom