napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which day to pin? Test cyp or E

Dangans

I know the body does not know the day of the week it is. I see a lot of ppl say they pin every Monday or if pinning 2x a week Mon and Thurs. would it matter if I pinned 1x a week Wednesdays or if 2x a week Wednesday Saturday's

I know the body does not know the day of the week it is. I see a lot of ppl say they pin every Monday or if pinning 2x a week Mon and Thurs. would it matter if I pinned 1x a week Wednesdays or if 2x a week Wednesday Saturday's

Well, the more pins you do will keep blood levels a bit more stable. But with test cyp you can get away with pinning one time a week, i always pin Thursday/Sunday and thats with test cyp or enan. As far as specific day it will not matter,

I do mine on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Makes no difference what day as long as you keep on schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that matters is the frequency. Day of week is irrelevant. So with long esters that should be pinned twice per week, keep your dose spacing at 3-4 days, and keep the same days per week.

The only thing that matters is the frequency. Day of week is irrelevant. So with long esters that should be pinned twice per week, keep your dose spacing at 3-4 days, and keep the same days per week.

Ok thx Rick

i like 2x a week better.i think its the better way to run it

exactly the name of the day dont matter. its the spacing that counts

^ Absolutely.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

yeah you can pin twice a week but its not absolutely necessary, it just helps keep more stable levels. i pin Cyp once a week because i dont like pinning a lot..

I pin ester cypionate e5d... enanthate e4d... I go by the terminal half life of the ester...

If it has a really long ester attached such as decanoate or undeclyenate then I would pick one day of the week and stick to it...

I pin every 4th day so I'm not pinning on the 3rd day and then the 4th day.. I keep track on a calendar cause its easy to forget

i just go monday and friday... that's how i do it every week and that has always been my best protocol.. the days don't matter, the split does... so you could go tuesday and saturday etc... just accommodate the time in between and that is your best method...

Top Bottom