napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When why and how I started using gear

Capthowdy

My journey started when I was 19 . I was fat as fuck 0 muscle and my gf at the time was prego with my son . So my
In laws started the biggest loser challenge and we happened to be living with them at the time . So I jumped on board . In 8 months I lost 55 lbs and was in pretty good shape . This began my neurotic behavior lol . After I dropped the weight I was like fuck .. im to small . At this time I weighed 155lbs. So I started learning how to eat and train for size . I moved to a different city and joined a new gym . This is where the magic begins . The gym was old school iron . No bullshit training . The weight room was call "the dungeon " for good Reason . No ac no tvs . Just a rock station playin on the speakers with cinder block walls . I started training with power lifters who showed me Olympic style lifts . For a while all of my Training consisted of only the big movements with minimal to no isolation training . Witch I now attribute to the structure I have . But one thing kept bothering me . I couldn't understand HOW no matter how hard I trained and how perfect my diet was I could never look like some of these guys I would see . Wtf was I doing wrong ???? I had no clue that people were taking steroids . No clue at all . So I started asking the big guys I knew. This guy gives me a bottle of liquid anadrol and tells me to put it under my tongue ... there was no label no dosage nothing . So I debated taking it . But I decided not to . After looking around on my own I found out what a first cycle should be and I ended up taking test prop 1 cc eod for 8 weeks with 2 mg of arimidex a week and a 4 week pct of nolva.
So that's how I got Into it . I've cycled on and off gear ever since then . My heaviest I ever been was 215 lbs . Right now I'm 185 pretty lean. I posted a recent pic in another thread . I m 5 foot 7 if any one is wondering the height . After summer when I come off I am looking more into sarms . I've used gear enough and I've come a long way from when I stated but I need to think long term for my health now .

My journey started when I was 19 . I was fat as fuck 0 muscle and my gf at the time was prego with my son . So my
In laws started the biggest loser challenge and we happened to be living with them at the time . So I jumped on board . In 8 months I lost 55 lbs and was in pretty good shape . This began my neurotic behavior lol . After I dropped the weight I was like fuck .. im to small . At this time I weighed 155lbs. So I started learning how to eat and train for size . I moved to a different city and joined a new gym . This is where the magic begins . The gym was old school iron . No bullshit training . The weight room was call "the dungeon " for good Reason . No ac no tvs . Just a rock station playin on the speakers with cinder block walls . I started training with power lifters who showed me Olympic style lifts . For a while all of my Training consisted of only the big movements with minimal to no isolation training . Witch I now attribute to the structure I have . But one thing kept bothering me . I couldn't understand HOW no matter how hard I trained and how perfect my diet was I could never look like some of these guys I would see . Wtf was I doing wrong ???? I had no clue that people were taking steroids . No clue at all . So I started asking the big guys I knew. This guy gives me a bottle of liquid anadrol and tells me to put it under my tongue ... there was no label no dosage nothing . So I debated taking it . But I decided not to . After looking around on my own I found out what a first cycle should be and I ended up taking test prop 1 cc eod for 8 weeks with 2 mg of arimidex a week and a 4 week pct of nolva.
So that's how I got Into it . I've cycled on and off gear ever since then . My heaviest I ever been was 215 lbs . Right now I'm 185 pretty lean. I posted a recent pic in another thread . I m 5 foot 7 if any one is wondering the height . After summer when I come off I am looking more into sarms . I've used gear enough and I've come a long way from when I stated but I need to think long term for my health now .

So you were in your early 20's when you started gear? What have been the upsides and downsides to that? Might be good to share with all of the young guys jumping on this forum. Sounds like you had a solid base to begin with...but still fairly young when you started - right?

I am 29 now . I'll be 30 in September . When I say I cycled on and off it wasn't back to back . I took time off ect . Usually got fat lol . One main thing I learned the hard way is you have to be knowledgeable and fuckin committed . There's no half in . It's all or none . I became kind of obsessed with the idea of being "superhuman" and I was always all or none . If my diet wasn't on point I wouldn't cycle. I had to have training diet and gear all perfect or I would not do it at all . I felt like if i was missing a piece of the puzzle it was a waste of my time .
The main thing I regret is not documenting more things and getting labs done more often . The times that I did get
Labs done on full cycles I had minor elevations in like my cholesterol . Never had bp issues or liver issues . My
Gf is a nurse so shed always check my bp.
The biggest down side is that once you feel what it's like to be able to do things you couldn't do naturally you never wana stop . It made me keep exploring cycling and tying all types of peds fat burners . And no matter how much progress I made it was never enough . But now that am good . I don't feel that way any more . Idk if it's bc I'm a little older now or what. I was lucky bc I had some kind of nutrition knowledge before I started and I had guys teach me the big most imprtsnt lifts. And imo all new lifters especially ones like me that were a fat thing with no muscle should be focused on those big heavy movements .witbout them you are wasting your time . They will build
Your base structure . Now I mainly focuse on my islolatiin training. I also do more volume training then anything Now.

But as far as negative stuff I don't really have any regrets in doing it . I always tell people . Pick your poison . You wana drink smoke or do drugs ?? Do the positives out weigh the risks to you ?? I don't smoke drink or do drugs i wana be big and ripped . So that's what I tried to do instead of being in bars and clubs . Everyone does something this is the path I chose. There's way worse things then gear imo

I am 29 now . I'll be 30 in September . When I say I cycled on and off it wasn't back to back . I took time off ect . Usually got fat lol . One main thing I learned the hard way is you have to be knowledgeable and fuckin committed . There's no half in . It's all or none . I became kind of obsessed with the idea of being "superhuman" and I was always all or none . If my diet wasn't on point I wouldn't cycle. I had to have training diet and gear all perfect or I would not do it at all . I felt like if i was missing a piece of the puzzle it was a waste of my time .
The main thing I regret is not documenting more things and getting labs done more often . The times that I did get
Labs done on full cycles I had minor elevations in like my cholesterol . Never had bp issues or liver issues . My
The biggest down side is that once you feel what it's like to be able to do things you couldn't do naturally you never wana stop . It made me keep exploring cycling and tying all types of peds fat burners . And no matter how much progress I made it was never enough . But now that am good . I don't feel that way any more . Idk if it's bc I'm a little older now or what. I was lucky bc I had some kind of nutrition knowledge before I started and I had guys teach me the big most imprtsnt lifts. And imo all new lifters especially ones like me that were a fat thing with no muscle should be focused on those big heavy movements .witbout them you are wasting your time . They will build
Your base structure . Now I mainly focuse on my islolatiin training. I also do more volume training then anything Now.

But as far as negative stuff I don't really have any regrets in doing it . I always tell people . Pick your poison . You wana drink smoke or do drugs ?? Do the positives out weigh the risks to you ?? I don't smoke drink or do drugs i wana be big and ripped . So that's what I tried to do instead of being in bars and clubs . Everyone does something this is the path I chose. There's way worse things then gear imo

So in ten years what do you feel you've accomplished with AAS? What can you say you walked away with now that at going on 30yo made you feel the desire to switch up and go the SARMs route? Obviously some knowledge, but at the end of the day do you feel that you've accomplished your physique goals and can walk away and as you said be done with AAS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One main thing I learned the hard way is you have to be knowledgeable and fuckin committed . There's no half in . It's all or none . I was always all or none . If my diet wasn't on point I wouldn't cycle. I had to have training diet and gear all perfect or I would not do it at all . I felt like if i was missing a piece of the puzzle it was a waste of my time .

You are wise beyond your years brother......This should be the preamble to every request this forum gets about any cycle or steroid use in general

So in ten years what do you feel you've accomplished with AAS? What can you say you walked away with now that at going on 30yo made you feel the desire to switch up and go the SARMs route? Obviously some knowledge, but at the end of the day do you feel that you've accomplished your physique goals and can walk away and as you said be done with AAS?

I feel like I over came what I don't think would have genetically been able to do without aas. But I could be wrong , can't go back now to find out . As far as my physiche goals go , I can't say that I'll never run a cycle ever again . But I am do for a serious break . Sarms is deffinitly an option Im gonna explore . But that won't be long after pct and I am fully recovered. Like I said before , there's a lot more that goes into aas then just lifting and gear. It's a total life style that has to be followed as perfectly as possible for tons of reasons . Like diet and making sure yoir taking yoir cycle support supps and that in it self is almost like a full time job. Living this lifestyle correct takes a special individual and a level of dedication most don't posses. And I think getting older made me think a lot more about my long term health then I did when I was younger . I personally don't believe that aas are that bad for you if you do it But I could be Wrong .

Great write up! Thanks for sharing!

I feel like I over came what I don't think would have genetically been able to do without aas. But I could be wrong , can't go back now to find out . As far as my physiche goals go , I can't say that I'll never run a cycle ever again . But I am do for a serious break . Sarms is deffinitly an option Im gonna explore . But that won't be long after pct and I am fully recovered. Like I said before , there's a lot more that goes into aas then just lifting and gear. It's a total life style that has to be followed as perfectly as possible for tons of reasons . Like diet and making sure yoir taking yoir cycle support supps and that in it self is almost like a full time job. Living this lifestyle correct takes a special individual and a level of dedication most don't posses. And I think getting older made me think a lot more about my long term health then I did when I was younger . I personally don't believe that aas are that bad for you if you do it But I could be Wrong .

Takes a helluva man to walk away from AAS considering that mentally we all have some insecurities that usually bind us to seeking something out of AAS and as you said doing everything the right way is/can be a chore. Good read bro.

I wish I could have read this when I first started. I have that similar mindset now where everything must be perfect or
I'm not gonna waste my time but I wish it was there in the beginnings. Great write up brother. Like said above every kid asking about a first cycle should read this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think even if people read this before they started it really wouldn't matter . People are gonna do what they want no matter what . If they come here and don't hear what they want they will go somewhere else untill they do . I was told not to do it when I was younger as well . But nothing was gonna stop me . I had my mind made up. If I had to go back and do it again the only thing I'd change is knowing more before I started just so I could maximiZe my gains and minimize side effects . Fully understanding how it all works . But at the same time it may not have mattered bc no matter how much I learn I'm always learning new things so who knows .

Top Bottom