napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When do you like to inject?

makingains said:
I like to pin pre workout and I like to foam roll the area before and after. Really breaks up the muscle before and spreads out the oil after. Imo

i like the foam roll concept... that's very wise

Re: RE: Re: When do you like to inject?

makingains said:
I like to pin pre workout and I like to foam roll the area before and after. Really breaks up the muscle before and spreads out the oil after. Imo
Hmmm cool idea

DylanGemelli said:
this is PURELY mental has NO BEARING on the time of day but i just have a habit of taking them 30 minutes before cardio... ITS PURELY A MENTAL THING EVERYONE SO DON'T TAKE IT AS ANY MORE THAN THAT PLEASE! :D anything that mentally pushes you harder, by all means and for some reason i feel like that it gives me a burst... it really does not in any way but or some reason i have tricked myself to believe so...

I think doing this reduces PIP (I have only anecdotal evidence so take with a ton of salt) I prefer test prop but get debilitating PIP until I started pinning delts before I get in the pool and swim for cardio. I feel like all the blood moving through the area helps reduce the inflammation.

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
this is PURELY mental has NO BEARING on the time of day but i just have a habit of taking them 30 minutes before cardio... ITS PURELY A MENTAL THING EVERYONE SO DON'T TAKE IT AS ANY MORE THAN THAT PLEASE! :D anything that mentally pushes you harder, by all means and for some reason i feel like that it gives me a burst... it really does not in any way but or some reason i have tricked myself to believe so...

I think doing this reduces PIP (I have only anecdotal evidence so take with a ton of salt) I prefer test prop but get debilitating PIP until I started pinning delts before I get in the pool and swim for cardio. I feel like all the blood moving through the area helps reduce the inflammation.

interesting and i can see that also working well... i am also a delt pinner as well but i do get the occasional knot every so often... i like the idea of swimming to help with this

So just an update. I pinned .5 ml test c into my quad with a 29g .5in insulin pin. Hurt at first probably because of how strong the fluid comes out of the 29 guage but no lump or knot and no pain the next day. My legs are super lean so probably wouldn't hit the muscle if your bf is high but for me it worked really good. Im going to order some 25g 5/8 if i can and see how that works. Still working the nerve up to try a sub q shot iny belly fat really want to try it but im a lottle hesitant. Thats all just wanted to share.

makingains said:
So just an update. I pinned .5 ml test c into my quad with a 29g .5in insulin pin. Hurt at first probably because of how strong the fluid comes out of the 29 guage but no lump or knot and no pain the next day. My legs are super lean so probably wouldn't hit the muscle if your bf is high but for me it worked really good. Im going to order some 25g 5/8 if i can and see how that works. Still working the nerve up to try a sub q shot iny belly fat really want to try it but im a lottle hesitant. Thats all just wanted to share.

you won't have any issues with a sub q in the belly area whatsoever bro

Top Bottom