Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's up

MrJ87

I placed an order yesterday and my email still says pending. Is this normal? I was hoping it would be processed and shipped by now. I went through sarmsx

Yesterday was Sunday..USPS doesn't work on Sunday…also your credit card needs to be approved and aint gonna happen on Sunday either

Last edited:
Yeah i get that but it's 3:30 Monday now lol This is new to me I just didn't know if it always took a day or 2 to process..

patience brother, don't worry.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

You are going to have to be patient…takes 5-7 days to get it to your door.
I place an order Saturday and they just created the label for USPS…it will get here Wed/Thurs…been down this road MANY times with them

I placed an order yesterday and my email still says pending. Is this normal? I was hoping it would be processed and shipped by now. I went through sarmsx
Dude, you are going to have to be more patient than that. 24-48 hours for processing is normal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

patience brother, don't worry.

Its all good, I'm not trippin. Just made me feel like my card wasn't being accepted or somethin. 👍

You are going to have to be patient…takes 5-7 days to get it to your door.
I place an order Saturday and they just created the label for USPS…it will get here Wed/Thurs…been down this road MANY times with them

It's all good. I was just wondering. Thanks again

Its all good, I'm not trippin. Just made me feel like my card wasn't being accepted or somethin. [emoji106]

all good brother ;) don't stress sarmsx does hundreds of orders a day

your good bro... i know everyone got to you but i want to give you my OK on it as well... even wal mart and target can have processing times... its perfectly normal... there is a fuckload of fraud that goes on and so its for your protection as well as theirs... i assure you, there is no worry nor concern needed... just wanted you to have my reassurance on it

your good bro... i know everyone got to you but i want to give you my OK on it as well... even wal mart and target can have processing times... its perfectly normal... there is a fuckload of fraud that goes on and so its for your protection as well as theirs... i assure you, there is no worry nor concern needed... just wanted you to have my reassurance on it

Thanks man, no worries. Eager to get started! Putting some faith in stenabolic to help get me back on the right track. I like the reviews, was suggested to get GW but SR just seems to cover everything I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks man, no worries. Eager to get started! Putting some faith in stenabolic to help get me back on the right track. I like the reviews, was suggested to get GW but SR just seems to cover everything I'm trying to accomplish.
thats an excellent stack bro.. your going to be more than pleased with the outcome! keep us updated on your results!

beware you don't buy fakes, alot of sarms are fake , only buy from sarmsx if u want real authentic shit

Top Bottom