Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats in your stash? Lets see what you have waiting!

Cwrose1

This should be fun especially with robo, jake, DG and RR (and if course all the other regulars here).
I was curious whos holding what?? Post some pics lets see who has the biggest castle.

I havea little phirious test prop/ tne, winstrol and 4 vials od phirious tren storm waiting. For those who know me yes ive only done one cycle so the tren storm will ne waiting for awhile.

GET THOSE PICS UP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
oh dude..jake and drb would take days.They have collections of dated material. Just like at a car show and some guy says, well this chevy here was the only one ever made...that is drb. Jake went on a production lark and made enough shit for the world. I would be too embarrased to take a pic. The original dbol from the russians,original first year organon deca, sus etc. I think they have gearorexia...lol

oh dude..jake and drb would take days.They have collections of dated material. Just like at a car show and some guy says, well this chevy here was the only one ever made...that is drb. Jake went on a production lark and made enough shit for the world. I would be too embarrased to take a pic. The original dbol from the russians,original first year organon deca, sus etc. I think they have gearorexia...lol

Yeah i remember a post from jake awhile back talking about all that vintage shit. AMAZING

I might have to snap a pic of my stuff in the morning. I just recently organized all my vials

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hang on, let me try to fit my adress, driver's license, social security card, phone number, bank account number, and mother's maiden name in one picture.

Top Bottom