Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what type of sarms i should take

efshatis

With this said I’m currently 19 and starting to compete and my coach who is an ifbb pro competitor and is on a cycle of steroid. I told me i will never take it and he suggest sarms. Without knowing me you can tell I like to know what i put into my body especially something that is similar to a steroid without the side effects of it. With all this said I would be honor to know what you think i should begin with for an 8 weeks cycle on sarms. Please help me understand this concept more because i want to use this but safety and effectively.

It sounds like you want to be an IFBB professional, but I hope you realize there is no money in that?

At 19, I wouldn't recommend you use any steroids, but since you're likely going to use something. Better you use something that's light and not strong, so you can go with ostabolic mk2866 from sarms1 @ 25mgs/ed.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/ostarine-mk-2866

At this age, SARMs are definitely the better option, and you should not even touch steroids until you are 25 years old. Otherwise, you would be facing long term health consequences, which will be hard to deal with. Therfore, by now stick to the non-hormonal compounds, such as SARMs. Ostabolic MK-2866 will give you great results.

Top Bottom