Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what to cycle with

tjinao

I am 5'2/157cm, currently at 70kg/154 pounds. I'm a male, age 30. I've was born naturally buffed up, muscular and quite strong but never had much cut/vascularity. I was a swimmer and biker and somehow I grew even more buff when I did those sports, my friends in the same sport grew tall and lean. Always had a tummy and thick lower belly roll fat since young.

I've done two cutting cycles twice in my life, 100% natural, no BCAA or steroids , mostly a low carb and carb cycling diet and dropped to about 9% BF at my peak after 5 months of cutting. But I felt horrible, always craving for carbs and feeling hungry. My workout when I cut consisted of 5-6 days in the gym, bicep curls, pull-ups, push-ups and crunches to failure. Mostly bodyweight exercises. Plus a 3 hour bike ride or 5-10km jog. When my hair started falling out, I stopped trying to look ripped and just became a "normal" person eating out and all and enjoying myself. I ate salmon, broccoli, chicken breast, whole eggs and a lot of protein when I cut and made sure never to go below 1200 calories since my BMR is about 1500 cals per day. Surprisingly i was at my healthiest when tested during a blood-test when my hair "fell" out. I also started binge eating during my cut and that effect seems to have some slightly lasting effects even after 5 years. So it sounds like I did something wrong back then.

I just like to ask if by any chance, I am able to obtain a ripped body just for once for me to remember by and take some photos with?
If so, since I already know the maximum fat loss I am able to get to and I am willing to diet hard and train hard in the gym (probably sticking to the big 3 bench, squat and deadlift, plus pull ups and overhead press ) what supplement, steroid would you recommend for me to take?

The best supplement for that would be Cardarine GW-501516 combined with N2Slin. It is a non-hormonal compound that is very effective at burning fat, and yet increasing a little bit of lean mass. Additionally, it has such benefits as improved recovery, enhanced endurance and cardio. Therefore, it is a very beneficial compound to use for fat loss, especially considering the fact that it has no side effects. N2Slin is a very efficient nutrient partitioner, which sends all of the insulin from the food into the muscles, instead of fat. It does wonders when combined with Cardarine GW.

Top Bottom