napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what shoes do you squat and deadlift in?

Man shoes are shoes in y opinion lol. I just ware converse or some athletic shoe I guess.. I'm pretty picky but foamposites, under armor bb charge, Nike Free run, converse, nike ftbl's are all in my daily rotation.

This is pretty much my opinion as well.

Sqauts and deads are on my leg days no cardio on leg day . in fact if you can do cardio after legs you need too get back in the sqaut rack cause your not done yet

Sqauts and deads are on my leg days no cardio on leg day . in fact if you can do cardio after legs you need too get back in the sqaut rack cause your not done yet

LMAO, well cardio on leg days is def not easy and I do less than normal but I do a warm up and try to do a cool down after legs. but I get what you are laying down brother.

lov my reebok CF74 Lifts Helped my squat tremendously all the shoes that I tried felt to soft and my ankle's would roll.

Lonsdale Contender Boxing Boots.

They are excellent for lifting - hard sole and elevated heel & yet way cheaper than Adidas or Nike lifting shoes. I paid something like $37.

I like chucks or Nanos for going heavy. If your not training heavy I don't think it matters a whole lot.

Top Bottom