Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

I'm a big fan of 80's hair metal and classic rock. Huge AC/DC and Ozzy/Sabbath fan, but more often than not stuff like Dokken, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, or Sammy Hagar will come through my playlist too. \m/

hip hop and trance a bit...but if its a good song i can listen to anything to get me wired up

Never listened to him. I'll check him out when I hit chest and back tomorrow! Thanks for recommendation!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of 80's hair metal and classic rock. Huge AC/DC and Ozzy/Sabbath fan, but more often than not stuff like Dokken, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, or Sammy Hagar will come through my playlist too. \m/

Man, you nailed it with that! Lately I've had pandora on Boston Chanel.
Hell yeah!

DIMMU BORGIR - The Sacrilegious Scorn is one of my favorites but there's a lot I love! Definitely can't jam out to that in front of my wife cuz she takes offense to it. Even though we are christian.. I don't take offense to music because it's just something I love rocking out too! I have so many varieties of music I enjoy.. can't just stick to one genre!

a19b9d5916d933c8d55b19364440154f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hell yeah that songs wicked man! What about Dimmu Borgir? I remember when they played in Soma back in 2007 fuck they were amazing!

For my 18th birthday my dad got my tickets to see Cannibal Corpse in this tiny club. The OPENING band was Lamb of God, followed by The Haunted and Dimmu Borgir. Makes me feel so old.

LOG and Dimmu get me moving pretty hard.

This week it's been all: Gaza, Earth Crisis, Norma Jean, Fear Factory, Converge, Botch, Sepultura

Top Bottom