Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you blasting or cruising

im running pharmacom Tbol, Test E, Tren E and about to start masteron

I was going to do a heavy duty tren/test/deca cycle, then Dylan pointed out that I had high nandros. Thank god for him because I knew better.I know this shit inside and out but my mind was working through concussions. He stepped in and pointed out that nandros were high. I went to a modest 200/200/200 test/deca/trenE and made my goal in 2 weeks.
When you post here pay attention to what everyone says. Think ALL of it over.

What kind of results did u see? In 2 weeks I'm starting to grow more!! How long did u run it and at what MG each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren 400, Test 500, eq 600, dbol 30mg. @ 2 weeks the dbol makes me strong as fuck, takes a bit longer for the rest to fully kick in

I was going to do a heavy duty tren/test/deca cycle, then Dylan pointed out that I had high nandros. Thank god for him because I knew better.I know this shit inside and out but my mind was working through concussions. He stepped in and pointed out that nandros were high. I went to a modest 200/200/200 test/deca/trenE and made my goal in 2 weeks.
When you post here pay attention to what everyone says. Think ALL of it over.

thats my kind of stack right there!

i was on test cyp 300, tren ace 300, deca 300 and primo 800 however i had WAY too high of nandrolone going on so i dropped deca since i have been on it so long from my cruise and added in masteron at 800... also on GW, SR and S4...

Tren 400, Test 500, eq 600, dbol 30mg. @ 2 weeks the dbol makes me strong as fuck, takes a bit longer for the rest to fully kick in

Sweet ... Mine is very similar

Tren E 600
EQ 900
Test C 500
Dbol 50 ( spilt 25 mg twice a day )

Im about to start test200/deca200/storm/eq600-900 possibly provi if i can find. And of course GW ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Right now I'm recomping with NPP, Prop, LGD. soon I'll be transitioning into Prop, tren ace and anavar to clean up the unwanted things haha.

Right now. Just 50mg cyp 100mg primo every 5 days and 2iu norditropin a day

PHURIOUS

I'm running this all in per week
Test E 500mg (Norma)
NPP 350mg (ZPHC)
Mast p 350mg (ZPHC

Then after some time I'll switch out npp for tren and throw in winstrol

Per week
TestP 150mg
NPP 140mg
TrenA 150mg