Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss

colomolo

Dear Gemelli, I've been looking around for different things that would help aid in fat loss, I was thinking of doing a ECA stack I already have it on deck but haven't used it yet, what is your thoughts on ECA stack and also can I run it along with testosterone E (at the same time)?

Dear Gemelli, I've been looking around for different things that would help aid in fat loss, I was thinking of doing a ECA stack I already have it on deck but haven't used it yet, what is your thoughts on ECA stack and also can I run it along with testosterone E (at the same time)?

eca is a nice stack... i have ran it several times and its fairly effective but when i cut or recommend things for fat loss, i like things that offer other benefits and are safer... eca is not bad in terms of sides but you have to be careful with ephedrine because it has the potential to cause issues... you would be far better off using sarms... they are far more sustainable, much safer and offer a multitude of other benefits... you can still hold and even gain lean muscle in the process of melting away fat... that would be a far better option... i have a nice recommendation for you to run

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Personally, I would avoid stim based fat loss products and stacks, because they can cause side effects, and they are not really selective in their catabolic action, so they will also burn off the lean muscle mass, not only fat. It does work, and some people don't even experience side effects, but the problem is that it is really hard to predict those, as it greatly depends on one's sensitivity to stims. If you want good fat loss properties, opt for compounds that were meant for fat loss and recomping at least, such as SARMS. Keep in mind that neither ephedrine, nor clenbuterol, were ever meant for fat loss, and these drugs were designed for a completely different purpose. Therefore, it can bring along many consequences. SARMS were specifically designed for fat loss and recomping, so you will have much better fat loss properties with no side effects. Additionally, they will only burn fat, and will maintain the lean mass. What's more, some SARMS will also increase the lean mass, and give you some very good benefits, such as: strength, endurance, recovery, mass gains, etc.

Thanks for that info Ima check out sarms and give a try. But let's say I decide to use the eca sometime down the road what is a good dose to take that's safe? I have bronkaid,stay awake,aspirin. And I also have ecay

Thanks for that info Ima check out sarms and give a try. But let's say I decide to use the eca sometime down the road what is a good dose to take that's safe? I have bronkaid,stay awake,aspirin. And I also have ecay

Bronkaid comes with 20mg ephedrine I believe. The ECA stack I recommend is
1 bronkaid
1 aspirin
1 caffeine (200mg)
Take that for a couple weeks in the morning and see how it goes. Then if you want a little more, add 1/2 bronkaid pill and 1/2 caffeine pill midday. Some will take 2 aspirin in the morning as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom