Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weigh- Loss Help

calader

I have a question for you regarding what your recommendation is for the best weight-loss enhancing stack. But first some background on myself: I have always been on the larger, more bulky and stocky, side of the scale even when I was in the best shape I ever was in. For years and all throughout high school I was a competitive swimmer practicing and working out 3-5 hours a day 6 days a week so I am by no means a stranger to hard work. I mention my swimming career because I would like to establish that not only very capable of the hard work it takes to achieve my weight loss goals because the intense training I did made me notice something about my body. throughout those four years of long, extremely intense, workouts I never seemed to loose much weight,I had a great resting heart rate along with good blood pressure and I felt all around healthy but for some reason no matter how much I trained and dieted I was always pudgy and soft. I graduated at around 200-210 pounds which for my height and age is pretty overweight, although i didn't look super overweight or obese. For some reason no matter what I did I looked considerably fatter than someone who had just spent 5 years eating healthy and putting in as much cardio a week as I did. Maybe I'm just naturally more muscular than most people and my extra muscle makes me look bigger by pushing the fat out further? Maybe I actually have a metabolic issue? Or maybe I'm not naturally muscular like I've always told myself and I didn't work nearly as hard as I thought I did and I'm just fat? but thats sort of the begging of the back ground, I went into freshman year of college a 210ish kid who was pretty fit even though i looked pudgy and soft and not really like I was in shape. From there I obviously did what a lot of guys do freshman year and partied my ass off and ate like crap and drank too much and didn't exercise or workout at all. I ended up gaining about 30 pounds and looked disgusting and was utterly disappointed in myself. Then over the summer and this past semester I got my lifestyle in check because i want to be in better shape than I ever was before. I started lifting, eating better, and managed to throw a little cardio in the mix too although it wasn't nearly as much as I should've been doing. Currently I weigh in at about 150 and while I look muscular and big and you can clearly tell I lift weights a lot; I still clearly have a lot of fat I need to lose. SO herein lies my question, of the weight-loss stacks/supplements that i am about to mention which would you recommend for me to add to my training regimen I plan on following next semester?

I plan on lifting 5 days a week like I've been doing for months, upping my cardio to the level that it should and not slacking on it like I have been, and keep a very healthy diet. I know this may seem like I'm being lazy but I really don't think I am, I realize that these supplements aren't magic and that without the proper diet and cardio to get me at a caloric deficit I wont lose any fat no matter what I take. I'm just frustrated with my lack of fat-loss despite how hard I tried and I'm just looking for something I can add to the mix that will help put me over the top and help make my goals a reality. My goal is to be back at around 200 with a body fat percentage low enough to almost be able to make out abs. Im not trying for anything ridiculous or bodybuilder like right now. Im just trying to get help getting rid of my nasty stomach fat and the beginnings of ugly man-boobs.

Supplements/stacks Im thinking about:

1. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Advil

2. ChromiumPicolinate/SynephrineHCL/EGCG

3. Clenbuterol

4. GW50q516(Carnidine?)
-This one I know very little about and accidentally stumbled on when researching the ECA stack.

5. Any stack other than what I've listed you would recommend

to be honest im not all that worried about potential muscle loss when taking the supplements, I feel like I'm big enough and I wouldn't be that upset about a little muscle loss as long as I lost fat too.

It is a very bad idea to use drugs for purposes they were never meant for. Clenbuterol and ephedrine are a good example of that. They were never meant for fat loss, and the dosages needed for fat loss will surely cause a lot of nasty side effects. Another bad thing about them is that they will also reduce your lean mass, not only fat. Therefore, it does not make much sense to use those, when you have such good alternatives as Cardarine GW-501516, which will burn exclusively fat, keeping the lean mass, and will not cause any side effects at all. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your recovery and endurance, allowing you to do more cardio, and leading to an even further fat loss. 12.5 mgs per day for 12 weeks will do wonders for you, and you will not experience any side effects whatsoever.

I have a question for you regarding what your recommendation is for the best weight-loss enhancing stack. But first some background on myself: I have always been on the larger, more bulky and stocky, side of the scale even when I was in the best shape I ever was in. For years and all throughout high school I was a competitive swimmer practicing and working out 3-5 hours a day 6 days a week so I am by no means a stranger to hard work. I mention my swimming career because I would like to establish that not only very capable of the hard work it takes to achieve my weight loss goals because the intense training I did made me notice something about my body. throughout those four years of long, extremely intense, workouts I never seemed to loose much weight,I had a great resting heart rate along with good blood pressure and I felt all around healthy but for some reason no matter how much I trained and dieted I was always pudgy and soft. I graduated at around 200-210 pounds which for my height and age is pretty overweight, although i didn't look super overweight or obese. For some reason no matter what I did I looked considerably fatter than someone who had just spent 5 years eating healthy and putting in as much cardio a week as I did. Maybe I'm just naturally more muscular than most people and my extra muscle makes me look bigger by pushing the fat out further? Maybe I actually have a metabolic issue? Or maybe I'm not naturally muscular like I've always told myself and I didn't work nearly as hard as I thought I did and I'm just fat? but thats sort of the begging of the back ground, I went into freshman year of college a 210ish kid who was pretty fit even though i looked pudgy and soft and not really like I was in shape. From there I obviously did what a lot of guys do freshman year and partied my ass off and ate like crap and drank too much and didn't exercise or workout at all. I ended up gaining about 30 pounds and looked disgusting and was utterly disappointed in myself. Then over the summer and this past semester I got my lifestyle in check because i want to be in better shape than I ever was before. I started lifting, eating better, and managed to throw a little cardio in the mix too although it wasn't nearly as much as I should've been doing. Currently I weigh in at about 150 and while I look muscular and big and you can clearly tell I lift weights a lot; I still clearly have a lot of fat I need to lose. SO herein lies my question, of the weight-loss stacks/supplements that i am about to mention which would you recommend for me to add to my training regimen I plan on following next semester?

I plan on lifting 5 days a week like I've been doing for months, upping my cardio to the level that it should and not slacking on it like I have been, and keep a very healthy diet. I know this may seem like I'm being lazy but I really don't think I am, I realize that these supplements aren't magic and that without the proper diet and cardio to get me at a caloric deficit I wont lose any fat no matter what I take. I'm just frustrated with my lack of fat-loss despite how hard I tried and I'm just looking for something I can add to the mix that will help put me over the top and help make my goals a reality. My goal is to be back at around 200 with a body fat percentage low enough to almost be able to make out abs. Im not trying for anything ridiculous or bodybuilder like right now. Im just trying to get help getting rid of my nasty stomach fat and the beginnings of ugly man-boobs.

Supplements/stacks Im thinking about:

1. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Advil

2. ChromiumPicolinate/SynephrineHCL/EGCG

3. Clenbuterol

4. GW50q516(Carnidine?)
-This one I know very little about and accidentally stumbled on when researching the ECA stack.

5. Any stack other than what I've listed you would recommend

to be honest im not all that worried about potential muscle loss when taking the supplements, I feel like I'm big enough and I wouldn't be that upset about a little muscle loss as long as I lost fat too.

lets go over your options here one by one

1. Not a bad option... definitely works and is a lot safer than things like clenbuterol but does not carry other benefits after weight loss

2. Will do next to nothing for you

3. NO... extremely dangerous and will cause long and short term problems and inevitably set you much further backwards than forward

4. Far and away your best option... sarms in general will be the very best option for you... not only will they help to melt fat but carry an abundance of other benefits and are far and away the most sustainable... here is a full cycle layout... www.pureessenceresearch.com is the best place to go to buy... in one week it will be converting to sarms x and that will be the go to place for all sarms, ancillaries and male enhancements...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

lets go over your options here one by one

1. Not a bad option... definitely works and is a lot safer than things like clenbuterol but does not carry other benefits after weight loss

2. Will do next to nothing for you

3. NO... extremely dangerous and will cause long and short term problems and inevitably set you much further backwards than forward

4. Far and away your best option... sarms in general will be the very best option for you... not only will they help to melt fat but carry an abundance of other benefits and are far and away the most sustainable... here is a full cycle layout... www.pureessenceresearch.com is the best place to go to buy... in one week it will be converting to sarms x and that will be the go to place for all sarms, ancillaries and male enhancements...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This such a complete SARMS stack it will be almost impossible not to get some noticeable results. They are very effective, and yet very safe. Therefore, I am completely with Dylan on this one.

This such a complete SARMS stack it will be almost impossible not to get some noticeable results. They are very effective, and yet very safe. Therefore, I am completely with Dylan on this one.

thanks brother... this is a stack which will melt fad, shred you up, give huge amounts of endurance, will provide an abundance of strength and lean muscle, add huge vascularity and offer excellent healing benefits all in the same cycle...

Thank you all very much for the input. Dylan in the stack that you outlined, what does all the "1-12" and "9-12" stuff mean?

Thank you all very much for the input. Dylan in the stack that you outlined, what does all the "1-12" and "9-12" stuff mean?

Those refer to the weeks. Weeks 1-12 take that. 9-12 starts at week 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur as well... I ran a stack and saw amazing results.

you will definitely see some results from this stack. I lost 40 lbs and 8 inches in my waist in a similar stack in 12 weeks. You will be in for a real treat with that brother

And the SARMS are the icing and cherry on that cake just makes it so much more efficient then without.. I'm a big fan of GW tho the way it helps the fat fall of its very impressive it does help with that and I experienced this first hand

exactly... i dont care what you use, if diet and training are not disciplined and consistent, the results will never correlate... the enhancements are just that... an enhancement of your hard work... they get you over natural barriers but they cannot work without the hard work and effort...

Top Bottom