Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wedding Cupcake Final Decision... What do you think??

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So... being that I have had to absolutely promise my fiance that I will in fact cheat both at the rehearsal dinner and obviously our wedding, one of the big decisions was on our personal cupcakes that we are sharing... Our wedding cake itself is three layers of chocolate, vanilla and raspberry with white buttercreme and then a separate red velvet sheetcake with cream cheese frosting HOWEVER, we are doing something pretty cool and having special cupcakes made for each of us to share as well... We had an extensive list to choose from and i may have tricked her on this as well... Its a win win for me as we decided we should each eat half... Here is what we decided...

Mine: Amaretto Cupcake with Chocolate Buttercreme

Hers: Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl with Peanut Butter Icing

I have gotten her to absolutely love peanut butter and convinced her on that one because I wanted the amaretto LOL... I only wish we could somehow get cherry flavor on the amaretto as well but it still sounds amazing...

Im sure my body will be in complete shock on this one... LOLLL It probably really needs something like this though big time so it will probably end up benefiting me far more than i think...

Both sound really good.

We better see some pics of that wedding! :D

And BTW, enjoy you and her's special day. You will have a fun time.

DylanGemelli said:
So... being that I have had to absolutely promise my fiance that I will in fact cheat both at the rehearsal dinner and obviously our wedding, one of the big decisions was on our personal cupcakes that we are sharing... Our wedding cake itself is three layers of chocolate, vanilla and raspberry with white buttercreme and then a separate red velvet sheetcake with cream cheese frosting HOWEVER, we are doing something pretty cool and having special cupcakes made for each of us to share as well... We had an extensive list to choose from and i may have tricked her on this as well... Its a win win for me as we decided we should each eat half... Here is what we decided...

I have gotten her to absolutely love peanut butter and convinced her on that one because I wanted the amaretto LOL... I only wish we could somehow get cherry flavor on the amaretto as well but it still sounds amazing...

Im sure my body will be in complete shock on this one... LOLLL It probably really needs something like this though big time so it will probably end up benefiting me far more than i think...

Those both sound delicious, Dylan! Especially that chocolate Peanut butter swirl. Your three layer cake itself sounds damn good also. I love me some cake! It's a weakness of mine, and I usually end up eating more than I should at weddings because of it haha.

Her half wins hands down!! Eat the peanut butter and chocolate then drink some amaretto. It's the best after dinner liqueur!!

I have to tell you Dylan, the fact that you are so involved with the planning really impresses me. A lot of men that I have seen just go along with the plans that she makes and I hate that. It should be something that you both enjoy and it sounds like you two are going to have a great time and be very happy. Congratulate if I haven't said it already.

JM750 said:
BTW, she must be a Saint to put up with your shit!! :D

Well, she's a saint because in Dylan's eyes she is perfection.

But I think that you are actually referring to the saintly woman that has to put up with all of your shit JM.

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
BTW, she must be a Saint to put up with your shit!! :D

Well, she's a saint because in Dylan's eyes she is perfection.

But I think that you are actually referring to the saintly woman that has to put up with all of your shit JM.

Her name is Super Saint! haha

For the LOVE OF GOD those sound good. I'm considering just packing it in and being fat so I can eat this stuff all the time.

JM750 said:
Both sound really good.

We better see some pics of that wedding! :D

And BTW, enjoy you and her's special day. You will have a fun time.

i'll definitely have plenty of pics brother... thank you for the wishes... we are really excited...

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

Those both sound delicious, Dylan! Especially that chocolate Peanut butter swirl. Your three layer cake itself sounds damn good also. I love me some cake! It's a weakness of mine, and I usually end up eating more than I should at weddings because of it haha.

Yeah, I'm not going to lie brother, im really looking forward to it all... The cake will be a nice treat

sweetnspicy said:
Her half wins hands down!! Eat the peanut butter and chocolate then drink some amaretto. It's the best after dinner liqueur!!

I have to tell you Dylan, the fact that you are so involved with the planning really impresses me. A lot of men that I have seen just go along with the plans that she makes and I hate that. It should be something that you both enjoy and it sounds like you two are going to have a great time and be very happy. Congratulate if I haven't said it already.

I appreciate it! Thank you for noticing... That's the reason for my high stress and anxiety levels lately and for only being on 6 days a week instead of 7 but its literally killing me with stress... I just know how truly important it is to her and it is to me as well but as much as its our day, its HER day... Its a womans dream to feel like a Queen on her wedding day and I fully intend on delivering that... Trust me, that's why I have the stress... I just want it to be perfect..

Some of the planning is not so bad but the nice part is when it's something that really is overboard or unnecessary her and my mom know to not even bring it up... LOLLLL

Thank you for the wishes!

EZ_E said:
For the LOVE OF GOD those sound good. I'm considering just packing it in and being fat so I can eat this stuff all the time.

It is tempting but I don't see that one happening! :D

that chocolate Peanut butter cupcake sounds tasty. sweets are a weakness of mine and I think my biggest vise since i've quit drinking

VtwinJunkie said:
that chocolate Peanut butter cupcake sounds tasty. sweets are a weakness of mine and I think my biggest vise since i've quit drinking

its a far better vise than alcohol bro... yes, the peanut butter sounds amazing... i had a motive LOL

You're just feeding my already insatiable love for sweets. I met have special cupcakes made just for me soon lol! I have a mad sweet tooth! It all sounds good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
You're just feeding my already insatiable love for sweets. I met have special cupcakes made just for me soon lol! I have a mad sweet tooth! It all sounds good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL there is a place here called the retro bakery and they make like 40 different kinds of cupcakes, special buttercreme frosting in every flavor imaginable, etc... you would pass out in there... LOL

Top Bottom