Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Water retention advice

Your so far in there's nothing we can do to fix it. only option is to stop,pct,draw bloods and go from there. if your not interested in that then perhaps seek counsel in another forum because that's all we can possibly do for you

Let me rewind for a sec....I'm turning 41 dude......I ran a lot of juice in the 90's, and that was before you could order juice online, I asked around in Bally's Shepsheadbay in B'klyn, NY, just like anything in B'klyn, it's super easy to get anything.

Yup, so I did have gunk from stupidity already, and had to have it removed surgically. Chances of me getting gyno again would be close to impossible because they cut those fuckers out dudes, I was milking like a cow, not cool!!

The doses I'm taking is nothing compared to the years I was a drug and alcohol addicted, so if I have liver cancer, IRS from years of crap.

I finally beat addiction a couple of years back, but I ran into a lot of health problems after I quit. I did change my life around, but my body became my worst enemy, I gained over 60 pounds, and couldn't lose weight. That brought on pre diabetes condition and high blood pressure, which I beat with the right diet and much gym.

Ok, enough bs, what should I take to protect the liver, don't tell me the n2guard I keep reading about.

Ok, so educate me, I need to have someone just let me know what to do, like in a simple plan. I'm confused, add pct and stop the cycle, or add test to the program to start my own nads again?

I understand pct, but thought that's post cycle, by definition I'm not done with my cycle, so why pct, I know folks go for years on a cycle, what's the deal guys?

Wow... your going to go on cycle for years and with no testosterone base as well.... I'm speechless

Top Bottom