napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

wanting a more professional cycle opinion

Nope totally makes sense. For some stupid reason i thought that was a day for 4 days. Clearly all my brain blood is in my legs right now since I just finished training lol. yeah 4 weeks makes way more sense. Ty for clearing that up.

stick around bro id be interested in you using sarmsx and see how different liquid sarms are compared to the caps yall are selling, I think it would tell you a lot as well.

stick around bro id be interested in you using sarmsx and see how different liquid sarms are compared to the caps yall are selling, I think it would tell you a lot as well.

I definitely will. Especially since I plan on getting more and more into it and would appreciate all the support I can get.

So to add to my pep protocol I'm going to add in Sarms next week as I'm changing my diet plan. Currently doing 273g protein, 239 carbs, 76g fat daily between 6-7 meals every 2.5 hours. I'm 5'9, 185 pounds, 11% body fat give or take a bit. Training 7 days a week with cardio 3-5 days a week.

as of next week I'm going to try to keto diet to deplete glycogen and have my body running off of its ketones. (I've done my research but I wouldn't call myself on expert on this meal plan)

My plan was to add Rad-140 so I wouldn't lose any muscle and if anything hopefully gain maybe a pound or two, Is there a better option? should I add something like gw or s4? is this even a good idea? lol

I'm curious as to the bio-availability since they are capsulated and begin being digested as soon as swallowed. Liquids are always better when efficacy is a concern. Don't worry rock... I only use big words when I'm alone at home... I'm telling you bro, it's the Tren Zen lol. Seriously though think of the options liquids allow, swallowed, sub lingual... just a better option than pills.

I'm curious as to the bio-availability since they are capsulated and begin being digested as soon as swallowed. Liquids are always better when efficacy is a concern. Don't worry rock... I only use big words when I'm alone at home... I'm telling you bro, it's the Tren Zen lol. Seriously though think of the options liquids allow, swallowed, sub lingual... just a better option than pills.

When I run should I opt for liquid over caps? I assumed bioavailability wouldn't chance since the cap breaks down in the stomach and it would all be absorbed when it ran through the liver and small intestine. I could be wrong mind you. just an assumption since you can do the liquids orally

I definitely will. Especially since I plan on getting more and more into it and would appreciate all the support I can get.

So to add to my pep protocol I'm going to add in Sarms next week as I'm changing my diet plan. Currently doing 273g protein, 239 carbs, 76g fat daily between 6-7 meals every 2.5 hours. I'm 5'9, 185 pounds, 11% body fat give or take a bit. Training 7 days a week with cardio 3-5 days a week.

as of next week I'm going to try to keto diet to deplete glycogen and have my body running off of its ketones. (I've done my research but I wouldn't call myself on expert on this meal plan)

My plan was to add Rad-140 so I wouldn't lose any muscle and if anything hopefully gain maybe a pound or two, Is there a better option? should I add something like gw or s4? is this even a good idea? lol

GW is always a good addition to any stack of SARMs... lol, we're the same height and bf%, but I outweigh you by 72 pounds. I'm old AF though and have been training for most of my life though. A testament to the knowledge held here within this forum, Dylan himself whom I try to pick his brain whenever and however I can, liquid SARMs from SARMSX and quality gear available through our source page. You're gonna love this forum, sometimes I might rattle off sounding bat shit, but usually rockmfhudd and Montgomery are to blame for that. Welcome aboard.

GW is always a good addition to any stack of SARMs... lol, we're the same height and bf%, but I outweigh you by 72 pounds. I'm old AF though and have been training for most of my life though. A testament to the knowledge held here within this forum, Dylan himself whom I try to pick his brain whenever and however I can, liquid SARMs from SARMSX and quality gear available through our source page. You're gonna love this forum, sometimes I might rattle off sounding bat shit, but usually rockmfhudd and Montgomery are to blame for that. Welcome aboard.

Honestly glad to be here. Don't plan on touching gear for a while now, ran steel crusher for 30 days a little while ago. then inhibidex for 30 as a pct. aside from that i've only gotten into sarms and peptides. its nice to be in a place that has reliable information and experience compared to google lol. at this point too i've also watched pretty much every dylan video he has out so I've learned a ton from that too. give it 5-6 years and i'll be rolling out the gear. no use going this early

When I run should I opt for liquid over caps? I assumed bioavailability wouldn't chance since the cap breaks down in the stomach and it would all be absorbed when it ran through the liver and small intestine. I could be wrong mind you. just an assumption since you can do the liquids orally

In all honesty think about it... as soon as the liquids hit your tongue absorption into the blood stream has begun, versus waiting for a gelatin cap to hit the stomach, hit the stomach acids then be absorbed into the intestines for processing and conversion. Caps are nice, but they don't fully ensure delivery. I'm sure you know that sublingual is awesome and even swallowing such a small dose it will be in your system more efficiently because the whole time it's being absorbed before it hits the stomach theoretically. I'm just offering my thoughts and I'm sure you see the science behind it. I only trust one source for my SARMs and I've never been more satisfied with a product.

Honestly glad to be here. Don't plan on touching gear for a while now, ran steel crusher for 30 days a little while ago. then inhibidex for 30 as a pct. aside from that i've only gotten into sarms and peptides. its nice to be in a place that has reliable information and experience compared to google lol. at this point too i've also watched pretty much every dylan video he has out so I've learned a ton from that too. give it 5-6 years and i'll be rolling out the gear. no use going this early

Good plan man. like I said I would be very interested in you trying sarmsx stuff and compare to what you are and have ran in the past to see your results and sides etc etc. be very interesting

Good plan man. like I said I would be very interested in you trying sarmsx stuff and compare to what you are and have ran in the past to see your results and sides etc etc. be very interesting

Yeah i'll run what I have now from neobolics, keep a journal and then my next cycle i'll use sarmsx, keep a journal and post here for a comparison let all you guys know. I'm pretty confident what I have is good but no harm in comparing. might as well go for the best right?

I like big words, Dimethyl sulfoxide, propelyene glycol.

44 is impressed... but stumped... you know you gotta break it down like this for me:

Die-Meth-L-Sull-fox-hide, Proppa-lean-Gly-call ... fucks sake bro, don't make me use the brain again dammit! lol

In all honesty think about it... as soon as the liquids hit your tongue absorption into the blood stream has begun, versus waiting for a gelatin cap to hit the stomach, hit the stomach acids then be absorbed into the intestines for processing and conversion. Caps are nice, but they don't fully ensure delivery. I'm sure you know that sublingual is awesome and even swallowing such a small dose it will be in your system more efficiently because the whole time it's being absorbed before it hits the stomach theoretically. I'm just offering my thoughts and I'm sure you see the science behind it. I only trust one source for my SARMs and I've never been more satisfied with a product.

Yeah that totally makes sense. better and faster absorption, i'll run liquids from here on out to make sure i'm getting it all in. currently everything i take is sublingual or Sub-Q to make sure i'm absorbing everything

Top Bottom