napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Waiting time for Sarms

Scots1

Hi to all.

After doing a bit more reading and youtube vids im leaning towards the Sarms....the reply i got about test cycles for over 40s about not making full recovery has me doubting thats the route i want to take...
You must have shipped to Australia before how long does it takw,and how quickly are they shipped off ?
im thinking about the enhanced package as suggested to me in other thread.
All feedback greatly accepted.

they ship daily to oz there are quite a few that can chime in on how long. they ship quick but you are the mercy of the postal and customs im sure someone from aus will chime in here shortly

Hi to all.

After doing a bit more reading and youtube vids im leaning towards the Sarms....the reply i got about test cycles for over 40s about not making full recovery has me doubting thats the route i want to take...
You must have shipped to Australia before how long does it takw,and how quickly are they shipped off ?
Sarmsx ships directly to Australia often without issue in a very timely manner. Some deliveries take longer than others, but you can expect that they will be shipped to you as quickly as possible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi to all.

sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis bro... so you are good to go on shipping... they say to australia it is 14-21 days but most get them around 7-10... it just depends on how busy customs is at the time... you are good to go to order from them bro...

MY GOD i have just spent over a thousand Aussie dollars on the Enhanced Stack package...this is such an indulgence for me as i never spend much on myself.i hope its justified.and i will reap some good results....i will be going as hard as i can let me tell you.
A few quick qs for Dylan or anyone....Can you set me up with how to get the best from this Stack.and do i continue to take the creatine and bcaas with it?i will also post when it gets to Australia to give others a good time frame.
cheers

Creatine and Bcaas are nutritional supps bro even on steroids you dont cut out proper nutrition and the supps we usentoo fill the gaps we dont get in our diets .

You can continue with BCAAs and creatine. I don't understand what you're looking to get set up with though??

on times and how much to take over course of the day

if you have the enhanced super stack, then this is how you run it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom