Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

vicious questions

S

safrozone

the questions are :

Q1 / if l take any type of test whatever be on example : cypionate 250mg a week
if l fuck my wife every 2 times a week is that the test down and also make the benefit of the cycle so feeble ??????

Q2 / if l use any type of antibiotics during the cycle maybe one week is that make the results of gain down ??

Q3 / if l use anti estrogen at the third week of the cycle is that problem ???

thank for all of you and l wait for your huge information...................................................

and also the tren enthate 250mg a week with the test cypionate 250mg

the questions are :

Q1 / if l take any type of test whatever be on example : cypionate 250mg a week
if l fuck my wife every 2 times a week is that the test down and also make the benefit of the cycle so feeble ??????

Q2 / if l use any type of antibiotics during the cycle maybe one week is that make the results of gain down ??

Q3 / if l use anti estrogen at the third week of the cycle is that problem ???

thank for all of you and l wait for your huge information...................................................

bro, you need to stop asap before you even start... you dont know what you are doing... don't even bring tren up please or people are going to rip you to shreds... TREN IS NOT FOR A BEGINNER AND DEFINITELY NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS CLUELESS ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals??

height : 173
weight : 78
body fat : 15kilos
start cycle from a week now

the goals : muscles gains with few of fat over the body and some of the size

To answer your questions - no

Stay away from tren, bro. You're not ready yet. I'm on my 6th cycle and I doubt I'm ready. Your first cycle should be test only. You can make crazy gains on a reasonable test cycle

It's nice to see guys come on here and ask questions before they start their cycles, but holy shit. I had no idea there were so many mis-informed people out there.

If I run a test cycle can I not fuck my wife? If I get sick can I not take medicine? Can I just start my AI in week 3 for the hell of it? Come on man.

If u only fucking twice a week then u ain't fucking..

I must be anti-fucking then. I'm 45 go to bed late, wake up early, wife is dozed off by 9pm. Weekends for us are like rest catch up days. If she stays up late and wants some then cool, but like I said 9pm snore city.

I must be anti-fucking then. I'm 45 go to bed late, wake up early, wife is dozed off by 9pm. Weekends for us are like rest catch up days. If she stays up late and wants some then cool, but like I said 9pm snore city.

44 have you got you're Test levels check to see if you might need to go on TRT like me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Dude you're way overthinking all this. Of course you can have sex with your wife and take antibiotics if you happen to get sick when youre on cycle. Aside from all that, you have other things that need focus man. You're 171 lbs and 20% bf. Undersized and carrying more fat than recommended. How long have you been training? Do you track your nutrition? Aas wont do anything for you if your foundation isnt solid. Get the basics down first and then eventually you can look towards aas. There are no shortcuts man.

44 have you got you're Test levels check to see if you might need to go on TRT like me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Oh I get wood all the time, but honestly my schedule is such that daytime antics are preferred. Morning: Gym, Afternoon: Cooking, posting and errands, Evening: Spending time with the wife and posting when she dozes off till bedtime. I am on self imposed TRT for a few years now. I blast and cruise and never cycle.

Oh I get wood all the time, but honestly my schedule is such that daytime antics are preferred. Morning: Gym, Afternoon: Cooking, posting and errands, Evening: Spending time with the wife and posting when she dozes off till bedtime. I am on self imposed TRT for a few years now. I blast and cruise and never cycle.

Do you keep you're eyes on blood work to see where you're levels are at time to time , And do you go through the VA for that, big VA hospital here in
Leavenworth

Top Bottom