napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vegan gainz arms

peter24

What do you guys think about Vegan gainz in regards to his huge arms and his tiny body. How is this possible? what kind of arm workout do i have to do to get arms like that

peter24 said:
What do you guys think about Vegan gainz in regards to his huge arms and his tiny body. How is this possible? what kind of arm workout do i have to do to get arms like that

This has to be a joke. Vegan gains looks like shit, and barely looks like he lifts

His entire body is tiny. It makes his average sized arms look bigger but its just the picture you are looking at that creates the illusion. If you seen him in person you would probably have a much different opinion.

peter24 said:

Eat lots of spinach Bro.

477b4e120ca46677cbbbb1f37ad62202.jpg

Sorry, on a serious note. Why would you want to look anything like that? Aim for a nice rounded shape that's in proportion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so i just looked this guy up and i got a very different opinion than you two. for a young guy, who claims to be natty, this:

10850123_750568535026343_4902493850063192759_n.jpg

is pretty impressive to me. i agree his chest is a little underproportioned, but his arms are anything but a joke. especially his delts. another one:

10873618_755621197854410_4547690707107018522_o.jpg

stareatroy said:
hmm watching a few of his videos, though, he's kind of a self-righteous

Yea. See some people think their shit doesn't stink. He just doesn't shit at all. Lol

I honestly think it's the picture that makes you think his arms are big at all. I would also say he's not natural actually I would put money on it he's not. I really don't like what the world has came to on lifting and what not, I know everyone is different but I mean come on guys... It's just like the guy asking for steroid advice to look like zyzz or whatever his name is. Don't get me wrong i like to be cut but my little brother looks better than 50% of these Internet hits and he's never lifted in his life. Sorry guys don't hate me I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys hear about how he recorded his grandfather having a heart attack and was going to put it on YouTube? The kid is mentally ill....

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom