Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

VALHALLA Bloods

Lol he's pretty cool.. We got our own secret handshake as gay as that sounds. We usually just talk about family and life for while. Talk good dude. Then I get my meds and on my way lol

VALHALLA CEO

That's great. I need to find someone like that.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

No surprise here. Was nearly exactly what I was aiming for so I'm happy.

VALHALLA CEO

Glad you got into brewing. You've been in the game a long time, patiently waiting and learning. That's how it should be done. Proud of you *sheds tear* :)

Just got my bloods in yesterday. Mid-cycle using Valhalla Sust at 500 mgs a week, this was 3 days post injection.
Thats almost the same number I usually get on 500mg of enth and with the multi esters you would expect slightly lower numbers depending on pinning scedual. So this is impressive very good .But Ive known NY for a while one of the most stand up bros on here Id expect no less from him.
Glad you got into brewing. You've been in the game a long time, patiently waiting and learning. That's how it should be done. Proud of you *sheds tear* :)

Looks good to me, man. NY is a stand up dude, so I'm not surprised at all.

No surprise here. Was nearly exactly what I was aiming for so I'm happy.

VALHALLA CEO

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Your doc sends you texts? Lol

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Lol my doctor works under one of my clients. I'll allowed him to pass information and documents through her. She really helped me out since NY is hard to get blood work through.

Top Bottom