napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using HGH For Curing Tendonitis and Pain

Ron23

Hi Every one,

I am a new to the forum and appreciate the knowledge i have gained so far. I am 33 yrs old about 5,11 165 pounds. I am interested in starting my first cycle and came here for further information before doing so. But before i start a cycle i would like to take care of an injury that has been lingering for a year and a half. Doctors diagnosed me with shoulder impingement. Did a MRI as well and there some swelling in the shoulder and muscles and tendons around the shoulder have been strained (no tear). I have spend a couple thousand dollars seeing different Chiropractors and physiotherapist and haven't got any results. I have done some research and came across individuals suggesting that low doses of hgh and exercise may help strengthen the tendons and muscles in the shoulder and ease the pain. I saw Lee Priest mentioned on youtube that used drugs to cure injuries and wonder if he was talking about hgh.

Anyway guys, i am seriously seeking some help here and appreciate any suggesting that may assist me. I am extremely frustrated now and been out of the gym too long.

Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

I am a new to the forum and appreciate the knowledge i have gained so far. I am 33 yrs old about 5,11 165 pounds. I am interested in starting my first cycle and came here for further information before doing so. But before i start a cycle i would like to take care of an injury that has been lingering for a year and a half. Doctors diagnosed me with shoulder impingement. Did a MRI as well and there some swelling in the shoulder and muscles and tendons around the shoulder have been strained (no tear). I have spend a couple thousand dollars seeing different Chiropractors and physiotherapist and haven't got any results. I have done some research and came across individuals suggesting that low doses of hgh and exercise may help strengthen the tendons and muscles in the shoulder and ease the pain. I saw Lee Priest mentioned on youtube that used drugs to cure injuries and wonder if he was talking about hgh.

Anyway guys, i am seriously seeking some help here and appreciate any suggesting that may assist me. I am extremely frustrated now and been out of the gym too long.

First of all I'd like to welcome you to our home here at AR! I'm sure you will love it here,and I'd be more than happy to help you.

For your problem, instead of GH, I have a better alternative to you that gives you real repair and healing properties. I recommend the sarms healing stack from pure essence which is perfect for conditions such as yours. It will help tremendously with pain and repair. It also works great to help build lean muscle mass and strength with no side effects and only requires a light pct afterwards. Check out articles on these sarms and purchase them at www.pureessencesarms.com

Here is the protocol

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

Oh dude..those impingements are a bitch. Everything you do with the weights aggravates it. I have seen more than once of 2iu hgh with 250 deca and 200 test do the trick. The whole 8 week cycle they did NO weights.They kept the hgh going for 5 months. Seems they can still feel the ting, but at least it does not hinder them. You could try this plus sarms. When I get something like that I would inject parrot piss if I thought it would help, so I know how you feel.

drb_iac said:
Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

Oh dude..those impingements are a bitch. Everything you do with the weights aggravates it. I have seen more than once of 2iu hgh with 250 deca and 200 test do the trick. The whole 8 week cycle they did NO weights.They kept the hgh going for 5 months. Seems they can still feel the ting, but at least it does not hinder them. You could try this plus sarms. When I get something like that I would inject parrot piss if I thought it would help, so I know how you feel.

Lol @ drb!
everytime u answer a post I dont care what the heck its about u always say : use 200 test n 200 deca lol lol.
my leg hurts. ...use 200 test n 200 deca
my balls itch ....use 200 test n 200 deca
I want to be mr olympia. .eat 3 cans if tuna for lunch and use 200 test n 200 deca!
Bo I yell you what, im starting to think 200 test n 200 deca is the cure all for everything...im gona make it my new regiment!

I can give you my experience with this......I started on TRT and HGH a few months ago, I got HORRIBLE tennis elbow, so bad I couldn't even lift a 5 lb weight and would wake up in the middle of the night in pain. 200mg test c a week, 3 iu semoralin at night and 3 ius of somatrophin day time, 50 mg anavar ed for 60 days ...nothing helped and it only got worse, not to mention the carpel tunnel from the HGH was almost unbearable .Doctor prescribed me 10ml bottle of 200mg deca, 3 days after first 200mg shot 75% improvement , after 2nd week pain is 100% gone and I am lifting hard and heavy .
While I have read deca doesn't heal just help I am one happy pain free dude!

cmb5017 said:
drb_iac said:
Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

Lol @ drb!
everytime u answer a post I dont care what the heck its about u always say : use 200 test n 200 deca lol lol.
my leg hurts. ...use 200 test n 200 deca
my balls itch ....use 200 test n 200 deca
I want to be mr olympia. .eat 3 cans if tuna for lunch and use 200 test n 200 deca!
Bo I yell you what, im starting to think 200 test n 200 deca is the cure all for everything...im gona make it my new regiment!

Yeah man..my secret is catching on. If you go to the anitaging clinic you get 200 deca 200 cyp. The oldest cycle ever is deca/test. This single stack has had more users and years than any others. The most productive cycle ever and considering cost vs effects is deca/cyp. The deca/test is the cycle that the greats built on, such as deca/test/dbol or adrol or primo, or eq etc. The foundation for every single one of every stack that I have ever used. The effects vs side effects is low. I hear about side effects from deca but have never experienced any, and it was used way back when there was no oct or pct. Never saw any pros in the 60-70's with tits. It is now being used to treat aids patients, as well as old men.All of the stacks in the 60's including arnold were based on deca/test.

In the latest research by the leading doctors in the world found the best stack for aids patients to be.....200/200. Many many of these patients stated that when they were given just test that there was just something misssing. They could not explain what was missing, but they knew that they were not getting deca with their test. The research has come to the conclusion that deca/test causes increased well being. So this is what you call a true stack. A stack is when one +one =3. 200/200 deca/test is better than 400 of either on its own. So we know men are men because of test. So that has to be in every stack. We know that deca soothes and strenthens cartillage, ligaments and tendons, so there fore it should be in every stack. From there you adjust the dose and add dbol or any oral or injectable that makes sense. I still did 200/200 even when I did TrenA. I figured that if it worked for the past greats, it is the best for aids patients, it is the best for the anitaging clinics then there are too may things say....deca/test!

Now out of the things that you stated I do not know about deca/cyp if your balls itch!!! It may make them itch to find someone to scratch them for you!

RickRock said:
Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

First of all I'd like to welcome you to our home here at AR! I'm sure you will love it here,and I'd be more than happy to help you.

For your problem, instead of GH, I have a better alternative to you that gives you real repair and healing properties. I recommend the sarms healing stack from pure essence which is perfect for conditions such as yours. It will help tremendously with pain and repair. It also works great to help build lean muscle mass and strength with no side effects and only requires a light pct afterwards. Check out articles on these sarms and purchase them at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Here is the protocol

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hi again everyone and thanks for all the helpful suggestions. I will definitely consider all of them but I think I’ll try the SARMS first to see if that helps. However, I am a bit confused with the dosing and measurements because I’ve read that mg/ml are the same when it comes to measurements. Pure essence distributes there sarms in 30 ml bottles. So my question is. Will one bottle of each sarm be enough for a twelve week cycle?
What exercises should I do while on cycle? Should I do regular workouts with light weights or just do physio therapy exercises?
Any recommendations for an OCT test boost?

Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

It may be an External Impingement and not the typical impingement which is inflammation of the supraspinatus tendon/bursa. If it is an external impingement that means you have a bone abnormality (like a spur or excess growth) which causes you impingement pain because the supraspinatus tendon/bursa is bumping up against that bone growth on the underside of your accromion.
I'm a novice user with no experience in HGH, however I feel like it would probably make it worse if indeed it's an external impingement. If its not, work out your rotator cuff A LOT, your upper/mid/and lower traps, and serratus anterior. Also stretch the hell out of your chest.

Ron23 said:
Hi again everyone and thanks for all the helpful suggestions. I will definitely consider all of them but I think I’ll try the SARMS first to see if that helps. However, I am a bit confused with the dosing and measurements because I’ve read that mg/ml are the same when it comes to measurements. Pure essence distributes there sarms in 30 ml bottles. So my question is. Will one bottle of each sarm be enough for a twelve week cycle?
What exercises should I do while on cycle? Should I do regular workouts with light weights or just do physio therapy exercises?
Any recommendations for an OCT test boost?

One bottle of LGD will last you a month at 10mg per day since it is 10mg/ml

One bottle of MK-2866 will last 2 months at 25mg per day since it is 50mg/ml

To complete a twelve week cycle, you will need 3 bottles of LGD and 2 bottles of MK-2866

Make sure to run Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks as PCT after the cycle

As for what exercises to do, just make sure you don't do anything to complicate your injury. Just do everything you can without pushing yourself farther than you should and overdoing it.

For a good OTC test booster, look into DAA. You can find it about anywhere online, and it's cheap and effective

Geno_18 said:
Ron23 said:
Hi Every one,

It may be an External Impingement and not the typical impingement which is inflammation of the supraspinatus tendon/bursa. If it is an external impingement that means you have a bone abnormality (like a spur or excess growth) which causes you impingement pain because the supraspinatus tendon/bursa is bumping up against that bone growth on the underside of your accromion.
I'm a novice user with no experience in HGH, however I feel like it would probably make it worse if indeed it's an external impingement. If its not, work out your rotator cuff A LOT, your upper/mid/and lower traps, and serratus anterior. Also stretch the hell out of your chest.

He had an MRI, so they probably didn't see anything to remark on. Take it from me..as you get older those injuries and pains become cummulative, and I have to work out around the injuries. Do the parts of your workouts that do not hurt. I have found myself replacing barbells with dumbells and machines, and take a BIG TIP...stop doing bench presses. They will get to you sooner or latter. Do inclines with dumbs.

Yeah I had an MRI. Didn't show any bone growth and I figure it would have been difficult to grow a bone at my age. I think the muscles are inflamed. It's my scapula, upper traps and rear shoulder where hurts the most. And, yeah I think it's the bench presses that got to me. Me and my buddies used to do fastest 300 reps.

I am guessing the GW would be for four weeks and that would be one bottle.

Ron23 said:
Is the pure essence sarms website down?

Yes, because of the DDos attack on the pure essence site, it's down for now. It is being worked on with security upgrades, and a very new revamp of the site with the new products as well. It should be back up very shortly within a couple days tops from what I hear.

Ron23 said:
Yeah I had an MRI. Didn't show any bone growth and I figure it would have been difficult to grow a bone at my age. I think the muscles are inflamed. It's my scapula, upper traps and rear shoulder where hurts the most. And, yeah I think it's the bench presses that got to me. Me and my buddies used to do fastest 300 reps.

I am guessing the GW would be for four weeks and that would be one bottle.

I have excellent exercise routines specific for shoulder impingement patients which sadly is about 80% of all the patients I see (from young athletes to the elderly). PM me and I'll send them to you if you'd like.

Hi everyone, I recently received my bottles of lgd and mk 2866. I just want to make sure I am dosing correctly. Does 1.0ml equals 10mg?

Top Bottom