napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upset Stomach Tbol

Running Tudca bro, that's it

You were already told that was nowhere enough. You are not addressing blood pressure, lipids, kidneys etc... so if u dont want to listen noone is going to care dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also talking with derrick from more plates more dates he told me that running an a liver support can potentially hinder the efficacy of the oral steroids. Your guys thoughts on that??

Also talking with derrick from more plates more dates he told me that running an a liver support can potentially hinder the efficacy of the oral steroids. Your guys thoughts on that??

Im sorry and i like derrick but thats not true UNLESS u take it at the same time as your oral. If u split them 3-4 hours apart, there is no issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree with Dylan. My cycle was great on tbol. I didnt have any negative sides and ran organ st. Best cycle with an oral I had ran and only one so far with organ st. I took the organ st in the morning and the tbol about 4 hours later unless lifting in the morning then I did them in reverse. I think it will help bro.

Agree with Dylan. My cycle was great on tbol. I didnt have any negative sides and ran organ st. Best cycle with an oral I had ran and only one so far with organ st. I took the organ st in the morning and the tbol about 4 hours later unless lifting in the morning then I did them in reverse. I think it will help bro.
absolutely bro, thanks for sharing

Top Bottom