napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Update

c4eed93133cc727627445a8a88239a2b.jpg

Quick Update Guys!! Today was shoulder day! Hate to sound like a old record but HOLY SHIT!!! The pump was fucking insane today!!! Weighing 208lbs 8% BF TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Update Guys!! Today was shoulder day! Hate to sound like a old record but HOLY SHIT!!! The pump was fucking insane today!!! Weighing 208lbs 8% BF TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS!!

Looking good bro! Keep up the great work. You are well on your way to bringing your best condition to the show

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking sick dude (the good kinda sick lol)

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

8 weeks is a lot of time to dial it in. Vascularity looks good, but I'd like to see a full physique shot to see just how lean you are. Judging on the back double bi, you're behind of where I'd like to be. I like to be stage ready roughly 4-5 weeks out to play around with carbs and sodium a bit to see how and when I'll look my best. But that's just me!

Keep grinding, man :).

8 weeks is a lot of time to dial it in. Vascularity looks good, but I'd like to see a full physique shot to see just how lean you are. Judging on the back double bi, you're behind of where I'd like to be. I like to be stage ready roughly 4-5 weeks out to play around with carbs and sodium a bit to see how and when I'll look my best. But that's just me!

Keep grinding, man :).

Thank you my man!!! Appreciate it

Top Bottom