napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Update

Chest is definitely a strong point. Nice job

My constructive criticism is work on calves (possibly all of legs). Dont want to get too disproportionate and be "that guy".

Yeah I know I regret neglecting them lol but thank you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eef61fd7ae1c0b89f7c30c03527a7013.jpg

Update: Back Day

What's up guys just updating everyone on my progress, today was back day and OMFG probably the best back pumps I have ever gotten! Running Winny from IWGF and holy shit! I have been getting skin bursting pumps!! But today was insane!!! Tell me what you guys think!

Nice V taper bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nicely done my friend. You're looking solid with your muscle fibers really showing. Love the striations.. You know you're bf is getting low with those start to really show

Nicely done my friend. You're looking solid with your muscle fibers really showing. Love the striations.. You know you're bf is getting low with those start to really show

Thank you my man!!! And hell yeah bro I'm at 8% right now

a0649b65bba335a994de9cc695d41d4e.jpg

Today was arm day...getting really freaky...PUMP WAS FUCKING INSANE!! Winny from IWGF is no joke!!! Guys have to give it a try and thanks for the love once again

Really?!? I'm 6'4" and at 205 I look skinny as fuck. Definitely no chest at that weight. This blows my mind.

You look great man! Keep up it up!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah bro not lying.. Thank you man appreciate that!! And you have to try IWGF gear haha it must be that

Yeah bro not lying.. Thank you man appreciate that!! And you have to try IWGF gear haha it must be that

Wasn't saying you were lying. I was just in shock. Being that height and carrying that physique at that low a weight may be a sign of awesome gear, but more so, it is a testament to the hard, dedicated work you're putting in. Us tall guys know, once you're over 6', 200 is easy to reach. You can skip the workout and just eat and you won't look fat either. But 205 and looking like that is a different story. You're working real fuckin hard and eating right my friend. I hope you feel proud as fuck, cause you should.

Wasn't saying you were lying. I was just in shock. Being that height and carrying that physique at that low a weight may be a sign of awesome gear, but more so, it is a testament to the hard, dedicated work you're putting in. Us tall guys know, once you're over 6', 200 is easy to reach. You can skip the workout and just eat and you won't look fat either. But 205 and looking like that is a different story. You're working real fuckin hard and eating right my friend. I hope you feel proud as fuck, cause you should.

Wow man....that really struck home bro!! Really means a lot to me that you said that! Been killing it and grinding for about 4 weeks now got 8 weeks left to go!! THANK YOU AGAIN BRO

a0649b65bba335a994de9cc695d41d4e.jpg

Today was arm day...getting really freaky...PUMP WAS FUCKING INSANE!! Winny from IWGF is no joke!!! Guys have to give it a try and thanks for the love once again

Nice vascularity in those arms bro!

When is your contest, and what class are you competing in?

Thank you my man!!! And in 8 weeks

Men's Open and Novice

Open and novice what exactly? Bodybuulding, physique, or classic physique?

Oh I'm sorry bro...I thought I had mentioned that In a previous post. But physique.

Awesome. That's perfect bro, and I think you'll do really well in that class!!

Top Bottom