napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upcoming strength cycle!

How much stronger can you possibly get on it approximately?... Like 10 pounds strength gains per week or like 50pound strength gains in a matter of a few days?... Just a few analogies

I have no idea... But I'm going to take it and find out! :D
I think it matters more that you're training properly. Though, at 2-3 weeks out from a meet all heavy lifting is done.

Nah. Not while running something as wet as test C. Not to mention the EQ. Throw Pentosan in there at .75cc a week and joint pain and issues are a distant memory.

Got everything I need for this, first pin is on the 27th. I found a source for MethylTren, so I'll be running that during my heavy weeks. And I was given some Deca. Wondering if it would be worth it to run the Deca at a low dose and what that would look like. Any input, brothers?

Got everything I need for this, first pin is on the 27th. I found a source for MethylTren, so I'll be running that during my heavy weeks. And I was given some Deca. Wondering if it would be worth it to run the Deca at a low dose and what that would look like. Any input, brothers?

I think it could be a solid add. I'm a big lover of Deca, and I do get pretty damn strong on it. I would run it at 200-300 per week. I think that's a good effective dose, yet on the lower side which is perfect

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom