napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upcoming cycle

Sup bros and ladies,

I've been on the forum for almost a year now, though I'm usually quiet lol. I've run a few SARM cycles with amazing success, of course all SARMS were from sarmsx.com.

Anyways I'm going to move up to AAS. I have done a lot of research, talked to some of the guys on here behind the scenes and got some awesome advice. Here's my stats and what I'm looking to run.

Age 30, BF 11%, Ht 5'11", Wt 210

I'm looking to make more gains with lean muscle and would like to be sitting at roughly 225 or more at the end of the cycle. Since this is my virgin cycle I'm looking to run:

375mg test e (12 wks)
MK 2866 (12 wks)
Aromasin (12.5 eod for 12 wks)

I may run clen at the end of the cycle but only 20mg eod for 2 weeks. But it depends on how I'm looking and if I'll be close enough to my first amateur bodybuilding show.

PCT
Clomid 50mg (4 wks)
GW 501516 (4 - 6 wks)
Aromasin (12.5 eod 4 wks)

Possibly add in Nolva in the PCT as well. Of course any suggestions, recommendations, information, and perspective from you guys is always welcomed and wanted. Thanks. I'm going to also run a log with the cycle as well just to show progression and what not.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I like the dose of your test for a 1st cycle & that you've paid your dues.

15 pounds...15 QUALITY pounds is a little much to ask for.

I like the dose of your test for a 1st cycle & that you've paid your dues.

15 pounds...15 QUALITY pounds is a little much to ask for.
15 being higher end lol. I know I may not get that and it's a lot to ask for lol.

I would drop the clen. Add S4 To the cycle at the point where I Could run it through PCT with the GW right through the contest. The S4 will harden you up and make you vascular. Go kill it bro!!!

and to add to that maybe some proviron I love that shit it is a staple in any of my cycles from now on as well.

Sup bros and ladies,

I've been on the forum for almost a year now, though I'm usually quiet lol. I've run a few SARM cycles with amazing success, of course all SARMS were from sarmsx.com.

Anyways I'm going to move up to AAS. I have done a lot of research, talked to some of the guys on here behind the scenes and got some awesome advice. Here's my stats and what I'm looking to run.

Age 30, BF 11%, Ht 5'11", Wt 210

I'm looking to make more gains with lean muscle and would like to be sitting at roughly 225 or more at the end of the cycle. Since this is my virgin cycle I'm looking to run:

375mg test e (12 wks)
MK 2866 (12 wks)
Aromasin (12.5 eod for 12 wks)

I may run clen at the end of the cycle but only 20mg eod for 2 weeks. But it depends on how I'm looking and if I'll be close enough to my first amateur bodybuilding show.

PCT
Clomid 50mg (4 wks)
GW 501516 (4 - 6 wks)
Aromasin (12.5 eod 4 wks)

Possibly add in Nolva in the PCT as well. Of course any suggestions, recommendations, information, and perspective from you guys is always welcomed and wanted. Thanks. I'm going to also run a log with the cycle as well just to show progression and what not.

hey brother, your definitely on the right track... i'll make a few tweaks and lay it out for you... this is a very strong first cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would drop the clen. Add S4 To the cycle at the point where I Could run it through PCT with the GW right through the contest. The S4 will harden you up and make you vascular. Go kill it bro!!!
I have S4 on standby so I'll def throw that in through the PCT. I definitely love the harden and vascular look I get when on it. I was actually thinking of that this morning. Thanks bro!

hey brother, your definitely on the right track... i'll make a few tweaks and lay it out for you... this is a very strong first cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
I like the way that looks. I already got what I need for the cycle with the added tweaks so far. However, do you think taking the cycle you recommended and bumping to 500mg test cyp with everything else for a second cycle solid?

Thank you in advance for sending your knowledge in advance bro. Always appreciate the advice.

I like the way that looks. I already got what I need for the cycle with the added tweaks so far. However, do you think taking the cycle you recommended and bumping to 500mg test cyp with everything else for a second cycle solid?

Thank you in advance for sending your knowledge in advance bro. Always appreciate the advice.

im happy to help brother... bro, there's no reason whatsoever to be talking about a second cycle... you haven't even done your first yet... you need to stay focused on this, not worry about shit far down the road... the layout i gave you is extremely ideal for a first cycle... im giving you a very strong and well thought out beginning here... focus on that, get everything possible out of it and then some, get recovered and then start thinking more towards your next cycle as your begin to bridge in between

im happy to help brother... bro, there's no reason whatsoever to be talking about a second cycle... you haven't even done your first yet... you need to stay focused on this, not worry about shit far down the road... the layout i gave you is extremely ideal for a first cycle... im giving you a very strong and well thought out beginning here... focus on that, get everything possible out of it and then some, get recovered and then start thinking more towards your next cycle as your begin to bridge in between
Got ya bro. I'll def do that. You're right, one step at a time. Thanks as always. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom