napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Understanding sugar use in bodybuilding: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I can't wait to watch this video and the high carb video when I get to work. Your topics have been on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbohydrate intake through sugar is something that I think does get abused far too often, though it definitely does have its place. This video helps break down exactly how to go about that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Another excellent video Dylan! You seem to be on a roll with videos right now. Curious if you plan on doing something on fats in your diet?

Both last 2 videos are so on point and righ on time. These things matters so much to understand and follow. Tnx Dylan.

Ahhhhhhhh yes. Sad thing is we will still see idiots eat candy pre workout. Drink Gatorade intra and candy post workout.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhhh yes. Sad thing is we will still see idiots eat candy pre workout. Drink Gatorade intra and candy post workout.

Yep, I cringe every time I see guys doing that

Another excellent video Dylan! You seem to be on a roll with videos right now. Curious if you plan on doing something on fats in your diet?

thanks brother... absolutely... that will be coming in the future... i have a list of topics i follow that ive created but that is on there down the line... im trying to cover ground on everything with diet and training as well, not just anabolics and sarms all the time... i want to build an encyclopedia of EVERYTHING so everyone has a reference for ANY type of question they may have

Yep, I cringe every time I see guys doing that

Lol there is a dude at my gym that always does powdered donuts or skittles. And then he has a monster during the workout.

He's got that athletic look kinda... lol but he's growing a nice tire gut.

Lol there is a dude at my gym that always does powdered donuts or skittles. And then he has a monster during the workout.

He's got that athletic look kinda... lol but he's growing a nice tire gut.

perfect example of what not to do and whats worse, thats they type that will seriously ask as to why they cant lose weight...

Top Bottom