napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Uhgg.. Like a kid having to wait until Christmas

sleeping_giant

So this just arrived...sarm.jpg

As posted in a previous thread, it was suggested that i do a 4 week pct after a 4-week pill form LGD that ended a few days ago. So now, I'm sitting on this awesomeness until Christmas and it's eating me up like a kid waiting on his shiney new bike. Ugh, maybe ill make an advent calendar or something...

lmao, I am in the same boat bro gotta wait to get bloods done and then I can start looks like 1st week of January for me. I just keep ordering shit for my stash

So this just arrived...View attachment 2085

As posted in a previous thread, it was suggested that i do a 4 week pct after a 4-week pill form LGD that ended a few days ago. So now, I'm sitting on this awesomeness until Christmas and it's eating me up like a kid waiting on his shiney new bike. Ugh, maybe ill make an advent calendar or something...

a fast forward button would be nice as well

LOL now thats a damn nice picture... i understand how bad you want to start brother... be patient and do it right! make sure to keep us updated on your progress

Very nice stash there brother! I know waiting sucks, but this month will fly by and you'll be on to making some BIG GAINS with that stack in no time!

you killing it bro !

Top Bottom