napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ugl gear

I mean... We can give the benefit of the doubt and say he is another legit UGL lab. Just test it bro.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

Bro. I know you are fairly new to this world but that right there is scary as fuck.

So many red flags

PHURIOUS

I mean... We can give the benefit of the doubt and say he is another legit UGL lab. Just test it bro.

Like I said imma act dumb and ask questions if I ever get to meet him.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There are some legit UGL labs that started out with "problems" now on this board. I didn't say Inject that shit in your kids. I said test it and go from there. Lol

There are some legit UGL labs that started out with "problems" now on this board. I didn't say Inject that shit in your kids. I said test it and go from there. Lol

And if he gets an infection because its not sterile? Then what?

If his gear has "ISO Certified" stickers on it its either pharm grade licensed USA product (meaning definitely not a UGL) or if he claims to be a UGL he is flat out lying because no way a UGL is ISO certified, or any other certification at all.

And if he gets an infection because its not sterile? Then what?
That's the chance you take with ANY UGL lab. It's not like they're produced in a sterile facility. They're stove top brewed in someone's kitchen.

That's the chance you take with ANY UGL lab. It's not like they're produced in a sterile facility. They're stove top brewed in someone's kitchen.

Exactly that's why I wouldn't pin that shit unless I saw some reviews on it. Too risky. Looks fake as shit to mr brother.

Bro. I know you are fairly new to this world but that right there is scary as fuck.

So many red flags

PHURIOUS
You can sterilize any gear you buy simply running it thru a .02 micron whatman filter into a sterile vial. Reducing the chance of this guy's mystery oil from giving you and infection.
I mean I wouldn't ever try it but it's a legit option right?

Hey I know of at least a few that at least have nice converted rooms with air purification and gas burner setups. Isolated and clean lol.

And I've seen some that were in trailers where they made meth and dirty ass kids running around that can't smell from the ammonia.

Crazy.. But true.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
The former statement is more believable than the first one lol. Those are much more popular imo.

I would Be Careful Don't trust ppl like that. These Might be Scammers Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can sterilize any gear you buy simply running it thru a .02 micron whatman filter into a sterile vial. Reducing the chance of this guy's mystery oil from giving you and infection.
I mean I wouldn't ever try it but it's a legit option right?

Yes you can. But the point of buying it complete is so u dont have to. Otherwise why not just make your own?

PHURIOUS

This is definitely not true for any UGL with an ounce of concern for sterility. Having a clean room environment with either a laminar flow hood or high grade bio cabinet is pretty much a must if a UGL intends to do business for very long. There is too much risk involved with people's health to not have basic sterility measures and protocols in place.

As to the briefcase, that picture is the definition of sketchy. Does the guy also sell watches from the inside of his trenchcoat?

It may be legit, but as SD pointed out, the ISO tag is a red flag, along with the caps being incorrectly labeled. It's definitely not pharma, so the ISO label is nothing but a lie, probably a way of trying to get new or inexperienced guys to trust it and just shoot it. Most users don't do any research into the crap they pick up in the gym from some guy they hardly know. "After all, it says some fancy certification stuff on the label, must be good, right?"

Email [email protected] for a list of products and prices

Top Bottom