UFC Poll: McGregor vs. Diaz

Who wins? McGregor or Diaz

• McGregor

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Diaz

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least it was a good fight. You never know what you are going to get these days, but I expected a good one between these two

At least it was a good fight. You never know what you are going to get these days, but I expected a good one between these two
I've heard alot of complaints about McGregor stalling and running around the octagon, but my view Diaz had to bring it to McGregor after all a fight is a fight, you fight to win regardless of how you do it.

Name it. Then rematch for #3

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Lets put it this way... AT LEAST this was a fight that if you bought it, you didn't feel like you wasted money... This is the type of fight you expect to see as a high profile main event... at the very least, what you can say about both of them is they lay it all on the line and they both go for broke... often times, especially a champion, will do everything they can to avoid as much toe to toe as possible... this isnt always the case but more often than not, someone just does not perform as to expected but these two lay it all out there... it reminds me of the pacquio vs. marquez fights where those two just beat the ever loving shit out of each other every fight...

you have to look at point number one i made when i made this post... the same thing you brought up too and i think its fairly obvious... there's too much money for a trilogy and it would not get any appeal if diaz was up 2-0 so any fight that was even close was going to go mcgregors way and diaz had to know that... i hate any fight coming down to the judges... for fucks sake, ive seen guys absolutely dominate fights and then the judges have it so ass backwards, so even if you dominate, your not always safe when you elave it in their hands...

so, im just trying to decide if i want robo tren or primo... =) i'll let you know today... have to work, two fantasy football drafts and summerslam! LOL =)

If you guys wanna watch a good bloodbath of a fight watch macdonald vs. Lawler. You will not be disappointed

Mccgregor bitched out. He didnt want to get hit anymore and was gassed out tired and repeatedly ran feom diaz cause he knew he would finish him w a knockout and mcgreg won but diaz shoukd have won and the third fight will be epic.

PHURIOUS

I was always taught if someone runs away from a fight.....well they lost [emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when Royce Gracie was taking down people twice his size, now everyone obsessed with a few lbs difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with running away and resetting. He didn't run away the whole time he just reset. Perfectly fine

There's nothing wrong with running away and resetting. He didn't run away the whole time he just reset. Perfectly fine

No he ran cause he sucking air and was gassed and knew if he stood in there he would get rocked. Thats pussy shit. Stay in there and fight. U r a fighter ur cardio shud be better then two rounds. That weak.

PHURIOUS

No he ran cause he sucking air and was gassed and knew if he stood in there he would get rocked. Thats pussy shit. Stay in there and fight. U r a fighter ur cardio shud be better then two rounds. That weak.

PHURIOUS

If it were PRIDE, he would have been pointed for running

Top Bottom