napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Two free bottles of Cadarine... Planet F**ness Challenge

44YOGearHead

That's right two free bottles of SARMSX Cadarine ($340 value) for the best video entry by any person willing to share his, or her best "10 things The 44 would say inside a Planet Fitness". The purpose of this contest is to allow someone to experience the benefits of GW-501516 (Cadarine) and to entertain my dumb ass as well as the forum members.

Contest Rules:

1. My In-Laws are off limits so as to make this challenging... Lord knows they're an easy fucking target alongside anything PF related.
2. I don't speak in Ebonics so any entries that degrade my ability to insult in an educated tongue are auto disqualified. Profanity is allowed naturally.
3. If you have the balls to actually film a video inside a PF pretending to be me making comments about PF you will be an automatic finalist and taken into consideration no matter how stiff the competition.
4. All entries MUST BE 4 MINUTES IN LENGTH MINIMUM and no more than 6 minutes on the dot. Video link MUST be functional and posted upon THIS THREAD to be considered. Obviously the time requirements will stimulate some creativity... or fuck you up.
5. Deadline for entry submissions is 11 May, 2017 8pm CST. Winner if anyone enters this will be announced the following day by 8pm CST.

The 44

Oh I love this idea! I'm hoping to see some solid entries on this. I'm all for this entertainment lol

So many ideas and zero video editing skills... I hate PF but I'm not saying why. All this material and no creative outlet...

Not only are you informative, you are very imaginative, this will be great. Like you said, if anyone actually makes a video!!

Hoping someone does... good opportunity to to get your hands on some GW, have some fun and fuck with PF. Doesn't have to be pretty, just needs to be made bros! Whatcha got to lose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit... Let the games begin.
If only there was a PF close to me. Great idea man.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom