napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tuesday Traps

Joe S.

I sent this pic to my girl and said Shoulder day!! lol Her response was "nice but too big don't work your shoulders out any more" lol I have been blessed with decent shoulders/traps but they got a lot more growing to do, sorry honey!!!!!!
shoulder day.jpg

Trap twinsies??? Pardon the body hair... trying to cover the layer of "Fat as fuck right now" lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Gents, nice 44 got em!! lol on the hair I'd be the same way especially this time of year, just felt like shaving last weekend. lol

lol I don't know about that, but it is weird there are a lot of different pics of him and he really ranges in size. big dude though.

Damn Joe, your traps and shoulders are looking good...no homo. Just wait until you start your TRT dose.

LMAO Thanks, Yeah you know I'm kind of concerned about jumping on gear at all. It's really weird, I guess I have good genetics, I've always been able to grow, but I'm curious as I'm almost 200 lbs now, and when I was around 31 I was 200 lbs and that seems to be my stopping point, So throw in a a little test (trt possibly) and man.. as well as a possible cycle after everything is dialed in.. I think I'll explode! But I may not either lol

Well, you don't have to make that decision today. The important factor is your health and how you feel. I think you are going to feel much better once your test levels are back to normal.

Yeah that's the main thing for me Have Endo appt on 27th and see where I go from there, just so curious to see how I will feel, I may not have been normal for a looooong time.

I sent this pic to my girl and said Shoulder day!! lol Her response was "nice but too big don't work your shoulders out any more" lol I have been blessed with decent shoulders/traps but they got a lot more growing to do, sorry honey!!!!!!
View attachment 3292

Dude I hear that too often and it's irritating. "Don't you think you're getting TOO big??" ...tha fuck?!

Dude I hear that too often and it's irritating. "Don't you think you're getting TOO big??" ...tha fuck?!

Yep crazy, but then we'll be out and about or just chilling and she'll be grabbing all on that shit, your so snuggly lol. Love these arms etc. I think she doesn't want me getting bigger so more people don't look at me lol

Yeah that's the main thing for me Have Endo appt on 27th and see where I go from there, just so curious to see how I will feel, I may not have been normal for a looooong time.
Looking solid bud. Most important thing is getting your health back to normal levels and overall wellbeing. I'm sure you'll feel amazing once you're operating properly and that just means more gains...

Nice solid traps brother!! Them things are huge!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

View attachment 3292

5ce2df7c18c8bb3dc74bebfcf5e9d6c2.png

I wanna join the party

Top Bottom