napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True Nutrition

Olympus said:
This site killed my OCD. I'm not good when people give me choices HA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I hear ya. I'm searching for a new protein source, and when I came here I was dumbfounded and overwhelmed with the amount of possibility I was given lol

RickRock said:
Olympus said:

Haha I hear ya. I'm searching for a new protein source, and when I came here I was dumbfounded and overwhelmed with the amount of possibility I was given lol

The site can definitely blow you away brother but after you get used to it, its a breeze... Keep in mind that the "true flavors" are the ones that are flavored with stevia and are all natural... I also get mine done with "heavy" flavor which adds like 80 cents to the total but its no big deal... I LOVE the vanilla birthday cake and the double fudge brownie...

Re: RE: Re: True Nutrition

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
Olympus said:

The site can definitely blow you away brother but after you get used to it, its a breeze... Keep in mind that the "true flavors" are the ones that are flavored with stevia and are all natural... I also get mine done with "heavy" flavor which adds like 80 cents to the total but its no big deal... I LOVE the vanilla birthday cake and the double fudge brownie...
I'm thinking of giving them a try in the future. The price is a little steep but I don't mind paying for top quality, and the choices there are endless for possibilities

Re: RE: Re: True Nutrition

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
Olympus said:

I'm thinking of giving them a try in the future. The price is a little steep but I don't mind paying for top quality, and the choices there are endless for possibilities

i guess you can look at it like everything else... ultimately, you get what you pay for... i know you already know that all too well but for the few extra dollars, to full customize, to be able to add bcaas, carbs, whatever you want on top of it, plus have the ability to sweeten it the way you want or not at all, etc... not to mention the quality, taste and also damn good customer service, which they definitely have, its well worth it brother... trust me... i HATE spending money on protein powder with a passion but this one is the ONE that i find to be very worth it...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: True Nutrition

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
"Olympus" said:

i guess you can look at it like everything else... ultimately, you get what you pay for... i know you already know that all too well but for the few extra dollars, to full customize, to be able to add bcaas, carbs, whatever you want on top of it, plus have the ability to sweeten it the way you want or not at all, etc... not to mention the quality, taste and also damn good customer service, which they definitely have, its well worth it brother... trust me... i HATE spending money on protein powder with a passion but this one is the ONE that i find to be very worth it...
That's absolutely true brother. I will probably make a small order first to see what I think. If I like it, then I'll do a larger bulk order

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: True Nutrition

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
"Olympus" said:

That's absolutely true brother. I will probably make a small order first to see what I think. If I like it, then I'll do a larger bulk order

yeah bro, just get like a one or two pound bag of a couple flavors and test it out... you will fucking love it though and you can really see and tell the quality difference man...

I have used true nutrition for years, I even did their beef protein before any of the mainstream companies were selling it

I even did the whole egg protein straight, its ruff but the quality is amazing on all their stuff

closa9 said:
Has anyone taken N2guard?

In my experience, an ethical business does not sell a product to help others for 5x over the intended cost. Unethical business practice is not talked about...save your cash!!!!

Ill be honest I have used True nutrition as my go to for the last few months. Mainly Caesin and Milk and Hydrolyzed Isolate proteins.All were amazing taste wise, I went out on a limb because I guess I was having a sweet tooth, and I went the cheaper route with the whey blueberry muffin and strawberry banana and I gotta tell you they whey has a mediciny taste and is thicker I can choke it down just to not waste my money (I went cheap with the whey) only because I am sprining for a pct right now. Compared to the others I mentioned java mocha, vanilla and some kind of chocolate. I have to say java mocha is the best expecially if you like iced coffee it is incredible. Live and learn for me anyway I will not buy the whey again. Just something about the taste isn't very appealing

rockmfhudd said:
Ill be honest I have used True nutrition as my go to for the last few months. Mainly Caesin and Milk and Hydrolyzed Isolate proteins.All were amazing taste wise, I went out on a limb because I guess I was having a sweet tooth, and I went the cheaper route with the whey blueberry muffin and strawberry banana and I gotta tell you they whey has a mediciny taste and is thicker I can choke it down just to not waste my money (I went cheap with the whey) only because I am sprining for a pct right now. Compared to the others I mentioned java mocha, vanilla and some kind of chocolate. I have to say java mocha is the best expecially if you like iced coffee it is incredible. Live and learn for me anyway I will not buy the whey again. Just something about the taste isn't very appealing

try the chocolate coconut bar bro... i literally had to write them and they actually gave me store credit for the blueberry muffin and wildberry because they were so bad they were making me sick... i cannot even put my nose in the bag to smell the blueberry muffin its so bad but the chocolate coconut and double fudge brownie still taste very good....

Top Bottom