Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT to Sarms

Dylan, my main concern is this HCG. I just got another 3 months supply of TRT Rx. My plan is to run this hcg like your recommending. Im thinking about coming off and see if I can recover. I will need a PCT plan, and from what I gather, its not going to be a soft landing. After that, I want to look at doing cycles and coming off instead of going forever. That is if i can recover.
i not sure what your hcg concern is... i told you exactly how to use it... if your going to come off, then i would run an 8-12 week pct... i am going to break it down very easy for you... i would honestly HIGHLY consider going 12 weeks but i'll lay it out as 8... here is the link for the pct stack you need... you need to get TWO of them...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

My concern is that I can recover after using HCG for 10 years. Is it possible to recover without feeling bad by using this stack. Is it possible to have a soft landing. Because I didn't take my HCG like scheduled( because it went bad from leaving it out )or skipping doses.Could that have been a blessing in disguise, I'm always ahead two vials. Maybe me not taking it all the time was better.

My concern is that I can recover after using HCG for 10 years. Is it possible to recover without feeling bad by using this stack. Is it possible to have a soft landing. Because I didn't take my HCG like scheduled( because it went bad from leaving it out )or skipping doses.Could that have been a blessing in disguise, I'm always ahead two vials. Maybe me not taking it all the time was better.
the entire point of this stack is to help you recover but i cant guarantee you wont have a rough patch... thats part of this... it should not be as bad as for some because this is so complete but if you continue on hcg, your going to fuck this completely up... your not listening bro... im trying to help you here... im not sure how else i can explain it...

Top Bottom