Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT to Sarms

Swolesarms

I've been on TRT for 10 years 150 mg test cypinate Aminidix 1mg twice a week ,and HCG twice a week. I was at 100mg s week for years. The clinic I use is always trying to push suppliments on me. Anyway, I need a new provider or study Sarms. I wont use oline roids or prohormones. This suppliment thing is getting ugly because, they will just send them and charge me and say Its needed theropy. I'm thinking thry might not even want me as a client the next time they try to be like an Amway dealer. So I need a Pct plan and maybe look at sarms... Im 55 years old

I've been on TRT for 10 years 150 mg test cypinate Aminidix 1mg twice a week ,and HCG twice a week. I was at 100mg s week for years. The clinic I use is always trying to push suppliments on me. Anyway, I need a new provider or study Sarms. I wont use oline roids or prohormones. This suppliment thing is getting ugly because, they will just send them and charge me and say Its needed theropy. I'm thinking thry might not even want me as a client the next time they try to be like an Amway dealer. So I need a Pct plan and maybe look at sarms... Im 55 years old
being on trt for 10 years is tricky... i would go with a 12-16 week pct first bro... start with 12 weeks and then lets get bloodwork done and go from there... with that length of time and at your current age, its going to require far more to recover... here is the link to get the entire pct stack... you need THREE of them to start... i will include the layout as well...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

being on trt for 10 years and 55, I'd say there is a pretty high probability you wont snap back, thats a hell of a long time of shutdown.

But yea, you will have a pretty lengthy PCT, but I'd be prepared that you wont snap back.

being on trt for 10 years and 55, I'd say there is a pretty high probability you wont snap back, thats a hell of a long time of shutdown.

But yea, you will have a pretty lengthy PCT, but I'd be prepared that you wont snap back.
its definitely going to be difficult... if the long and extensive pct does not do it then trt is the only option...

I thought running HCG keeps you from shutting down. I get blood work at Labcore through the clinic, and I usually have to ask that they send my a copy or they won't. What is the average price of the needed blood work. 12 weeks, good God that's a long time.

I thought running HCG keeps you from shutting down. I get blood work at Labcore through the clinic, and I usually have to ask that they send my a copy or they won't. What is the average price of the needed blood work. 12 weeks, good God that's a long time.
No that is not true at all. Hcg keeps your nuts full. Not worth much more than that. When you ate on test, uou are shutdown....period.

At your age, and being on for 10 years I'd say your chance at recovery is slim to none.

I'd be looking at other trt options if your current one is an issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ya hcg with test if that was going on for 10 years as well is no bueno from the jump but typical of a clinic to do that

Thanks for the support guys, my main beef with my clinic is that they are very aggressive at pushing supplements . Vit D,B, DIM, DHEA, and others and these products are expensive. Everyone is trying to sell me supplements, co-workers, supervisors, friends, family, I just tired of it.

Personally, I would self medicate... the clinics are only about bilking you out of more money.

That's a huge dose of arimidex for just 150mg of test Cyp. Is that a total of 2mg arimidex per week? What is your estradiol at?

Also, agreeing with everyone here. No good reason to stop TRT. You can easily get your hands on fully dosed test Cyp for cheap off the internet, whether it's UGL or pharma. I'm only 30 and been on TRT for four years. I tried to come off out of curiosity to see if hcg and clomid/nolvadex could get me a good natty test level... that sure didn't work out. Most miserable time of my life. Never will do that again. Got my TRT dialed in with 70mg test Cyp taken twice a week and my free testosterone level is at the top of the range. Done having kids just like you so I'm loving the idea of TRT for the rest of my life. Super beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcg further suppresses you man... watch my videos on hcg please because that will shed some light for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnRt3rTqac&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0o4Xf3VMCM&t=12s

It's actually 0.5 mg of anastrozole on Mon and Thur ,and they have been hardselling me DIM 200mg a day. Is DIM going to have any benefit and how can you even tell if it's run along with anastrozole? I was specifically told that the HCG was to keep my own testosterone functioning so I don't shut down. That's 500units on days 5&6 after test injection. 1.5 milliliter testosterone once a week.(I think that's 150 mg) one cap 0.5 anastrozole on Mon & Thur, O.5 milliliters(500 units) HCG on days 5&6 after test injection. I seem Dylan's video on HCG and now I'm concerned because his information was so in depth. I really feel like a dumbass for thinking my own testosterone was still working.

hcg is literally the most misused and abused compound in existence.. there are more mistakes made and serious consequences had from misuse... its fucking prevalent and i try my best to convey this message to everyone... it has a place but its a small place and thats it, period...

hcg is literally the most misused and abused compound in existence.. there are more mistakes made and serious consequences had from misuse... its fucking prevalent and i try my best to convey this message to everyone... it has a place but its a small place and thats it, period...

I agree but using 500iu along with TRT is not a bad thing.

if you use it more than 4-6 weeks continuously, yes it most certainly is a bad thing.. if you use it properly and run it every 3-4 months or so on trt, then its completely fine but i am one that is not big on its use.. far too many long term issues that i have seen... to each their own... if your intent on causing future damage, then run it for long lengths of time...

In short durations it's not a bad thing. When ran too long it is very much a bad thing. HCG is not something that should ever be ran long term or abused

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm actually really bad about using my HCG. I forget to use it or it goes bad because I leave it out. I know it sounds stupid, but I usually use it when my testicals start losing their heft. It works very fast. I have 3 extra bottles of unmixed HCG. After learning more about this stuff, I'm very concerned. My blood work always comes back just fine, so my irresponsibility with using it is never an issue on blood work. Thanks a lot everyone, Thanks Dylan,,,, my knowledge is increasing everyday by reading the forum and Dylan's vids.

I'm actually really bad about using my HCG. I forget to use it or it goes bad because I leave it out. I know it sounds stupid, but I usually use it when my testicals start losing their heft. It works very fast. I have 3 extra bottles of unmixed HCG. After learning more about this stuff, I'm very concerned. My blood work always comes back just fine, so my irresponsibility with using it is never an issue on blood work. Thanks a lot everyone, Thanks Dylan,,,, my knowledge is increasing everyday by reading the forum and Dylan's vids.
im happy to help brother... just let me know anytime you need my help bro

Dylan, my main concern is this HCG. I just got another 3 months supply of TRT Rx. My plan is to run this hcg like your recommending. Im thinking about coming off and see if I can recover. I will need a PCT plan, and from what I gather, its not going to be a soft landing. After that, I want to look at doing cycles and coming off instead of going forever. That is if i can recover.

Top Bottom