napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT - sites and frequency of pinning

r3eng

I have learned so much here, thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I have been on TRT for 12 years using transdermal and struggling to get test levels out of the 300s. I got tired of fighting with my MD and made a change I now inject 200 mg test cyp a week and levels are 960, needless to say feel better and work in the gym pays off at a much higher rate of return. I have only been pinning for about 3 months, currently 100 mg mon and again on Thursday. I get pip but nothing more than a nuisance soreness when I stretch. My question is on this low dose of cyp is it best to pin twice a week or can the same results be had by once a week? I currently rotate quads, glutes and delts with the most pip in the quads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have learned so much here, thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I have been on TRT for 12 years using transdermal and struggling to get test levels out of the 300s. I got tired of fighting with my MD and made a change I now inject 200 mg test cyp a week and levels are 960, needless to say feel better and work in the gym pays off at a much higher rate of return. I have only been pinning for about 3 months, currently 100 mg mon and again on Thursday. I get pip but nothing more than a nuisance soreness when I stretch. My question is on this low dose of cyp is it best to pin twice a week or can the same results be had by once a week? I currently rotate quads, glutes and delts with the most pip in the quads.

I never notice the difference, but you might. After doing the first 3-5 injections at 2/week then try 1/week. Give the 1/week about 2-3 injections so you can decide what you like.It will save you from too much pinning.

Cypionate has a long half life of 8 days, and really only needs pinned once per week brother. I run the same dose for TRT at 200mg weekly and do one injection per week. I've had bloods 6 days post injection still around 900, so once per week is perfectly fine. I just do quads and glutes, so each flute and quad really only gets pinned once every 4 weeks when I'm running my TRT dose. Helps the muscle keep from getting scar tissue because when I go on blast I'm usually pinning about 3 times per week and the frequency goes up a lot

Thanks drb_iac & Rick that's what I was looking for. I pinned 2 /week for the first 10 weeks and then tried 1/week but only gave it a week then went back to 2/week think it was probably mental more than physical.

I've done both, but for simplicity's sake, I just pin once a week during TRT and twice a week when I blast.

Thanks drb_iac & Rick that's what I was looking for. I pinned 2 /week for the first 10 weeks and then tried 1/week but only gave it a week then went back to 2/week think it was probably mental more than physical.

That's exactly what it is bro. Don't overthink it. You are good with one Pin per week

That's exactly what it is bro. Don't overthink it. You are good with one Pin per week

2 times a week will give you more stable levels but you can do once a week also.Whatever you do DONT do bi weekly

My doc has me on once a week. I just started twice a week for my blast. Tomorrow will by my first delt shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do 1 mg test cyp in delts with no pip, delts are my favorite at the moment

I do 1 mg test cyp in delts with no pip, delts are my favorite at the moment

delts are painless and so easy to reach.You should only encounter problems if you start injecting to much oil

How much can you inject in delts? I am only using 1 ml on trt and no issues but thinking of doing a blast in the future. Quads give me the most pip current pinning glutes and delts.

Thx NY Robo
How great is this forum! You can ask a question and get a straightforward honest answers based on experience, knowledge and concern. No condescending assholes hiding behind a keyboard trying to prove how much knowledge he has and how stupid you are. Thanks to everyone for making AR what it is.

Top Bottom