napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Arimidex

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Been on TRT (150mg a week) for about 6 months now. My doctor has me taking .5mg of arimidex a week. The bottle says take it once a week. However, thought it might be a better idea to split that and take it twice a week. (So .25mg 2x a week instead of .5mg 1xweek.)

However, I am starting to get real annoyed because whenever I use my pill splitter, it always messes up one of the quarter of the pills. Meaning, it breaks up where I can't even use it. So I'm essentially wasting 1/4 of the arimidex pill.

Do any of you guys just take arimidex 1x a week? Only reason I decided to split it is because I figured it would help control my estrogen better as opposed to 1x a week. But does it make much of a difference?

Thanks.

So my estradiol level was 29.14 pg/mL. This was about 1 month ago. Before I started TRT it was 27. So not a huge raise. This raise happened while doing 150 mg/wk and .5 arimidex a week.

we always recommend you trust your doctor but make sure that they are legit not some Clinic Doctor after your money

I didn't raise my dose....My question was is there any difference between taking .5mg of arimidex a week vs .25mg twice a week...same dose, just split differently.

Hey guys,

Been on TRT (150mg a week) for about 6 months now. My doctor has me taking .5mg of arimidex a week. The bottle says take it once a week. However, thought it might be a better idea to split that and take it twice a week. (So .25mg 2x a week instead of .5mg 1xweek.)

However, I am starting to get real annoyed because whenever I use my pill splitter, it always messes up one of the quarter of the pills. Meaning, it breaks up where I can't even use it. So I'm essentially wasting 1/4 of the arimidex pill.

Do any of you guys just take arimidex 1x a week? Only reason I decided to split it is because I figured it would help control my estrogen better as opposed to 1x a week. But does it make much of a difference?

Thanks.
I take it like once a month as I don’t feel my body really needs it on the dose I’m taking of Test. Most guy taking as low a dose as you don’t even really need arimidex but it’s good to keep in hand like I said I use it maybe a once a month or so.

This is yet another reason why you need a real professional prescribing and monitoring.. you have ZERO need to be using an AI, not to mention the amount of side effects that can incur with long term use... Im a proponent of Ai's and serms but ONLY as needed... long term use of these are harmful.. Is this an actual endocrinologist guiding you here??? you DO NOT need an AI given your numbers and literally about 95% on trt would not need one, ONLY the severely estrogen prone people... they write these scripts because of the insurance companies... they have amounts they need to write to keep insurance companies in their networks otherwise they can be dropped, THUS you get put on shit you DO NOT NEED

If you are needing an AI on TRT then your test dose is too high. Get the dose down to where your test is still in the normal to upper normal level but your estrogen is still in line.

Top Bottom