napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple Stack urine detection window

RunningGuyNY

Hi, I've been semi-frequent lurker on this forum and I've asked Dylan a few questions, but even after a month of research, I cannot find urine detection times for SARMs, especially GW/Triple Stack.

RunningGuyNY said:
Hi, I've been semi-frequent lurker on this forum and I've asked Dylan a few questions, but even after a month of research, I cannot find urine detection times for SARMs, especially GW/Triple Stack.

half lifes are generally 24-36 hours with exception to s4 which is only 4-6 hours... blood test results are so skeptical still because the testing mechanism is not well known because its very hush and a rare test... being that half life is where it is, you can decipher from that but my thought is that 7-10 days and you would be clear

RunningGuyNY said:

Active life and detection time are two very different things, but sarms a lot different than AAS and harder to detect, with testing for them being pretty rare. To be safe I would stop sarms a couple weeks before testing. Are you tested by WADA or another similar agency? Otherwise you probably wouldn't even be tested for them. There's not many sports organizations that do. If this is a standard urine drug screen, no sarms or even AAS are going to be tested for. It's only for recreational drugs, barbiturates, opiates, amphetamines, and alcohol.

RunningGuyNY said:

They do list sarms on the list so it is something to be aware of but im sure you already are...

2015-16 NCAA Banned Drugs

Download: 2015-16 NCAA Banned Drugs (pdf)

It is your responsibility to check with the appropriate or designated athletics staff
before using any substance.

The NCAA bans the following classes of drugs:

Stimulants;
Anabolic Agents;
Alcohol and Beta Blockers (banned for rifle only);
Diuretics and Other Masking Agents;
Street Drugs;
Peptide Hormones and Analogues;
Anti-estrogens; and
Beta-2 Agonists.

Note: Any substance chemically related to these classes is also banned.

The institution and the student-athlete shall be held accountable for all drugs within the banned drug class regardless of whether they have been specifically identified.

Drugs and Procedures Subject to Restrictions:

Blood doping;
Gene doping;
Local anesthetics (under some conditions);
Manipulation of urine samples; and
Beta-2 Agonists permitted only by prescription and inhalation.

NCAA Nutritional/Dietary Supplements Warning:

Before consuming any nutritional/dietary supplement product, review the product with the appropriate or designated athletics department staff. There are no NCAA approved supplement products.

Dietary supplements, including vitamins and minerals, are not well regulated and may cause a positive drug test result.
Student-athletes have tested positive and lost their eligibility from using dietary supplements.
Many dietary supplements are contaminated with banned drugs not listed on the label.
Any product containing a dietary supplement ingredient is taken at your own risk.

Check with your athletics department staff prior to using a supplement.

Examples of NCAA Banned Substances in Each Drug Class

Note to Student-Athletes: There is NO complete list of banned substances.

Do not rely on this list to rule out any label ingredient.

Stimulants: Amphetamine (Adderall); caffeine (guarana); cocaine; ephedrine; fenfluramine (Fen); methamphetamine; methylphenidate (Ritalin); phentermine (Phen); synephrine (bitter orange); methylhexaneamine, "bath salts" (mephedrone); octopamne; DMBA; etc. Exceptions: phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine are not banned.
Anabolic Agents (sometimes listed as a chemical formula, such as 3,6,17-androstenetrione): Androstenedione; boldenone; clenbuterol; DHEA (7-Keto); epi-trenbolone; etiocholanolone; methasterone; methandienone; nandrolone; norandrostenedione; ostarine, stanozolol; stenbolone; testosterone; trenbolone; SARMS (ostarine); etc.
Alcohol and Beta Blockers (banned for rifle only): Alcohol; atenolol; metoprolol; nadolol; pindolol; propranolol; timolol; etc.
Diuretics (water pills) and Other Masking Agents: Bumetanide; chlorothiazide; furosemide; hydrochlorothiazide; probenecid; spironolactone (canrenone); triameterene; trichlormethiazide; etc.
Street Drugs: Heroin; marijuana; tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); synthetic cannabinoids (e.g., spice, K2, JWH-018, JWH-073).
Peptide Hormones and Analogues: Growth hormone (hGH); human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG); erythropoietin (EPO); IGF-1; etc.
Anti-Estrogens: Anastrozole; tamoxifen; formestane; ATD; clomiphene; SERMS (nolvadex); etc.
Beta-2 Agonists: Bambuterol; formoterol; salbutamol; salmeterol; higenamine; norcoclaurine; etc.

Additional examples of banned drugs can be found at www.ncaa.org/drugtesting.

Any substance that is chemically related to the class, even if it is not listed as an example, is also banned!

Information about ingredients in medications and nutritional/dietary supplements can be obtained by contacting the Resource Exchange Center (REC) at 877/202-0769 or www.drugfreesport.com/rec password: ncaa1, ncaa2 or ncaa3.

It is your responsibility to check with the appropriate or designated athletics staff before using any substance.

I understand that it's a banned substance & if I do end up using it, I am responsible for any and all consequences. The problem is that I have been looking for a general estimate of how long it would be detectable on a urinalysis/mass spectrometry test, but the data seems to be kept pretty tight to anti doping organizations. I ended up reading the studies you linked previously, but I didn't see any actual windows of detection on the tables. I'll be sure to check again.

RunningGuyNY said:
I understand that it's a banned substance & if I do end up using it, I am responsible for any and all consequences. The problem is that I have been looking for a general estimate of how long it would be detectable on a urinalysis/mass spectrometry test, but the data seems to be kept pretty tight to anti doping organizations. I ended up reading the studies you linked previously, but I didn't see any actual windows of detection on the tables. I'll be sure to check again.

I'm not exactly sure on the detection time window, but being that sarms are oral based with short half-lives, I can't see the detection time exceeding 30 days

Dylan, how are Olympic TF athletes getting away with PED use (EPO can be detected via blood analysis depending on Hematocrit levels & blood doping wouldn't provide as large of a performance gain as is shown with recent British & USATF improvement from athletes since college) when they are randomly tested?
Usually, procedure allows 24hrs in case of emergencies for a retest (in some cases). Thus, it can be deduced that there is a PED with a detection window right around 24 hours being used, true?

RunningGuyNY said:
Dylan, how are Olympic TF athletes getting away with PED use (EPO can be detected via blood analysis depending on Hematocrit levels & blood doping wouldn't provide as large of a performance gain as is shown with recent British & USATF improvement from athletes since college) when they are randomly tested?
Usually, procedure allows 24hrs in case of emergencies for a retest (in some cases). Thus, it can be deduced that there is a PED with a detection window right around 24 hours being used, true?

bro i have no clue... i dont participate in any of that and i dont go near it nor advise it whatsoever... that's not my thing and i honestly don't want a part in that..im sorry but i get uncomfortable with that for many reasons and im not really the one to go to for that type of information... i stay ignorant on it for a reason

Top Bottom