Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trestolone (Ment)

Dude you can pick apart every one of his videos (and his 'co hosts') nonsense in seconds. They are literally just clueless gym bro's with zero medical knowledge, and just full of dumb foolish anecdotal evidence.

He claims he only uses SARMS, but is getting 'pinned by a hottie' in every other video. He also sells the fake SARMS he professes he uses. LMFAO. How dumb are people?! The steroid industry would die overnight if there was no use for them.

He professes to use a gram of DNP, when people have died on 1/3 of that.

He claims injecting test causes localised site growth, which is just nonsense.

He claims you don't need a PCT, which is beyond foolish.

He claims androgens are great muscle builders, over anabolics - I mean has the guy even picked up a fucking medical book in his life?!

He advises his mate, who has had open heart surgery, to use Tren and DNP. Man, he sure does look out for him hey?

The illusion that he professes has just worked its wonders. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK. That he 'knows' what he's talking about. The cunt doesn't have a single fucking clue, about some of the most basic things.

The only reason he looks like that is because he foolishly jams every synthetic steroid hormone and then some, he can find, into his body like all his foolish know-nothing 'expert' buddies. And like most of those guys, his body is average at best considering how much junk he is actually running.

/rant.

Wow I don't know this guy but he sounds like a total fucking tool bag

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Dude you can pick apart every one of his videos (and his 'co hosts') nonsense in seconds. They are literally just clueless gym bro's with zero medical knowledge, and just full of dumb foolish anecdotal evidence.

He claims he only uses SARMS, but is getting 'pinned by a hottie' in every other video. He also sells the fake SARMS he professes he uses. LMFAO. How dumb are people?! The steroid industry would die overnight if there was no use for them.

He professes to use a gram of DNP, when people have died on 1/3 of that.

He claims injecting test causes localised site growth, which is just nonsense.

He claims you don't need a PCT, which is beyond foolish.

He claims androgens are great muscle builders, over anabolics - I mean has the guy even picked up a fucking medical book in his life?!

He advises his mate, who has had open heart surgery, to use Tren and DNP. Man, he sure does look out for him hey?

The illusion that he professes has just worked its wonders. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK. That he 'knows' what he's talking about. The cunt doesn't have a single fucking clue, about some of the most basic things.

The only reason he looks like that is because he foolishly jams every synthetic steroid hormone and then some, he can find, into his body like all his foolish know-nothing 'expert' buddies. And like most of those guys, his body is average at best considering how much junk he is actually running.

/rant.

absolutely fucking right and then some... it does not take a genius to see through the bull shit... he appeals to young guys who just don't know any better but anyone with half a brain and business sense knows that he is not only scum but just a phony fuck to say the least... he thinks hes slick with certain things and he has no clue what he's doing in that sense... he looks so foolish its ridiculous

absolutely fucking right and then some... it does not take a genius to see through the bull shit... he appeals to young guys who just don't know any better but anyone with half a brain and business sense knows that he is not only scum but just a phony fuck to say the least... he thinks hes slick with certain things and he has no clue what he's doing in that sense... he looks so foolish its ridiculous

Thank you for all your explanations... now the thing that I don't understand at all is: how someone can put his face on youtube, so everyone know who he is, and still selling AAS, sarms (illegally), and all the other things ? Is it also legal to sell DNP ?

I mean we all know that sarmsx is a legit business as you can sell sarms in liquid form for research purposes, but this guy is selling 100% illegal things. There is also a website that claim to sell AAS but sell legit things like tribulus under fake steroid names (I think we all know this bullshit website)

Is it because he is a lawyer that he knows how to escape the law ? I don't understand when you are a public figure and be still running a big illegal business like that...and not get caught..? that's his real talent for sure lol

Yea he can sell ment cause it technically isn't a scheduled drug or controlled substance yet anyway. And the DNP he labels as soil insertion capsules and not for human ingestion. So legally, he isn't selling it for human use, but as a pesticide. Which is legal. And he can sell ment because the government hasn't classified it yet, which I'm sure they will soon now.

The one thing I was curious about was the hcg. I thought for sure in the US you had to have a script to purchase it. I'm guessing not considering its on his site.

The one thing I was curious about was the hcg. I thought for sure in the US you had to have a script to purchase it. I'm guessing not considering its on his site.

come on bro... hes selling all kinds of illegal shit... do you think he really cares? trust me, the government can do whatever the fuck they want and it will only take one person that gets hurt from it and they will flip... plus he just spits in their face in the way he does things... guys like that are their own worst enemy... he could do things so different and be not only a better person but far more successful but he goes the route of being a fucking scum bag, one that insults people's intelligence and could care less about anyone but himself...

Thank you for all your explanations... now the thing that I don't understand at all is: how someone can put his face on youtube, so everyone know who he is, and still selling AAS, sarms (illegally), and all the other things ? Is it also legal to sell DNP ?

I mean we all know that sarmsx is a legit business as you can sell sarms in liquid form for research purposes, but this guy is selling 100% illegal things. There is also a website that claim to sell AAS but sell legit things like tribulus under fake steroid names (I think we all know this bullshit website)

Is it because he is a lawyer that he knows how to escape the law ? I don't understand when you are a public figure and be still running a big illegal business like that...and not get caught..? that's his real talent for sure lol

BRO, hes not a fucking lawyer LOL come on!

I don't know the full story and couldn't care to go researching it, but this has been brought up numerous times. There's some very dodgy shit going on, all of which just adds to the lies.

Firstly, he ain't a lawyer and I doubt he ever was. A lawyer doing all the things you mentioned would be disbarred so quickly they wouldn't even have time to pick up their briefcase and would just be stuck with their dick in their hand. Think about it.

And secondly, somewhere it was mentioned that he got in a lot of shit dealing stuff a while back, and that he actually had his citizenship taken away and had to move overseas to escape the law - which is why he's always in Asia. Supposedly he's not allowed back into the United States permanently, only for visits or something. And this entire fake business thing he has setup clearly has some overseas Asian influence.

The bloke is just sleazy AF in more ways than one. And again - just think about it. Exactly right. How WOULD some guy be able to do all the stuff he claims, with a business he claims as his own? The simple answer is: he wouldn't, and hence, doesn't. He's full of shit.

Last edited:
Is this a "let's talk shit about tony" thread or ment thread?

1. Transdermal/oral ment, is it liver toxic? It's 17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one, it has methyl in it. Does that mean it is methylated? If so, how long is it safe to run?
2. Since it's kinda like test, would it be ok to run as a first cycle, instead of test only? Say at 25-50mg ED? The reason being, this shit is not yet illegal and test is.

Thanks

Top Bottom