Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone usage caused low sex drive

Why stop at 6-8?? May as well PCT for life at this point lmaoo. Crazy to see all these ppl asking for help AFTER running a bs cycle with ZERO awareness of what these substances do to their body. I don't think many people could put up with this and last as long as you have Dylan.

Why stop at 6-8?? May as well PCT for life at this point lmaoo. Crazy to see all these ppl asking for help AFTER running a bs cycle with ZERO awareness of what these substances do to their body. I don't think many people could put up with this and last as long as you have Dylan.
i have my days man, i do... i just dont get the complete lack of care in all of this and using things that are KNOWN to be this dangerous without having half a clue what they are doing...

Idk how these people come up with these cycles....if you spend a couple of hrs reading threads on any forum you would know what a good cycle is or isnt.....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Idk how these people come up with these cycles....if you spend a couple of hrs reading threads on any forum you would know what a good cycle is or isnt.....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
i always wonder if they just create this shit on their own or if someone else is telling them to do that...

Top Bottom