Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren e and test p

The reason why i want to use tren e and test p is to transform my self im slim but athletic build but have some belly fat tho i want to cut that off and build my body nice and big i know the sides suck like i said i had already done one cycle and i had sweats,and massive insomnia,some anger and rage aswell but kept my cool.....i have used oroviron before and have some left my biggest concern is pct and after.....if you think tren will screw me my nat test and libido then i wont use it just want to loom better and be stronger...thats my goals...what doy you think i should do hounestly (like i sayd this may be my last cycle)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Running test prop and tren ace at 50mg each eod is pretty safe. If you don't like how it feels, you jump off. The esters are so short and it can be so in and out, I don't think there is much to worry about.

luciansieberhage said:
The reason why i want to use tren e and test p is to transform my self im slim but athletic build but have some belly fat tho i want to cut that off and build my body nice and big i know the sides suck like i said i had already done one cycle and i had sweats,and massive insomnia,some anger and rage aswell but kept my cool.....i have used oroviron before and have some left my biggest concern is pct and after.....if you think tren will screw me my nat test and libido then i wont use it just want to loom better and be stronger...thats my goals...what doy you think i should do hounestly (like i sayd this may be my last cycle)

this is the problem... your thinking is flawed... you are under the conception steroids are used for purposes that they indeed are not... they are not for people with "belly fat" or looking for some massive transformation etc... that's the best way to fuck yourself up permanently... steroids are for people in or moving towards strong condition and looking for an enhancement after they have peaked for many many years of natural training or training with other compounds... you don't use steroids or depend on them as magic etc... your going to really hurt yourself and ultimately set yourself backwards by doing what your planning...

sarms are far different... you need to read my articles on these two topics..

http://pureessencesarms.com/sarms-defined-pure-essence/

http://pureessencesarms.com/sarms-vs-steroids/

After you read these, let me know and i'll guide you how to do this the right and safe way bro

luciansieberhage said:
Im in South Africa and my supp does not have sarm what now

You can get international shipping from pure essence

luciansieberhage said:
Which sarms do i need to get apperantly there diffrent tipes

hey brother... everything can be shipped to you to south africa... this is no problem... just pm me when you ready to order and i'll make sure you are taken care of...

here is what i would recommend for your cycle...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

luciansieberhage said:
If you can get me the totals for that i can work out my budget really apreciate it

Just send Dylan a PM and he will help you get setup with everything that you need brother

Re: RE: Re: Tren e and test p

luciansieberhage said:
New to using tapatalk how do i get ahold of him?

Click on Dylan's profile pic and send him a private message

Top Bottom