Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren e and test p

Hi just wanted to know if tren e at 200mg and test p at 300mg a week is an ok dose i want to build some mass but dont want any chance of gyno
And will my hpta levels be able to return to normal and my test production...basicaly i want to know if i would be able to recover using clomid,nolvadex and hcg..

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Tren e and test p

luciansieberhage said:
Hi just wanted to know if tren e at 200mg and test p at 300mg a week is an ok dose i want to build some mass but dont want any chance of gyno
And will my hpta levels be able to return to normal and my test production...basicaly i want to know if i would be able to recover using clomid,nolvadex and hcg..

Thanks

Hey brother, first of all tell us a little about yourself. What are your stats and experience with AAS? Tren is not a drug for beginners at all, and judging by your post you seem new to AAS

I would agree with RickRock on wanting to know more about your stats and experience. But I will say, I wouldn't use hcg if you are worried about or prone to gyno. The others would be better for PCT, IMO.

luciansieberhage said:

Thanks

as the others already touched on, more stats and information about you would be extremely helpful to give accurate dosing advice etc... otherwise we have no idea what we are working with... i can tell you from the jump that you should NEVER use hcg in pct... that's the worst thing you could do... blasting it right before pct is completely fine and recommended but during is an entire different story... watch my video on pct protocol... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

here is the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

let us know your stats so we can direct you on the rest of your question

Hi

Ok im 110kgs height is 6,1inch
I had already done a cycle of tren e and test en,have some experiance with orals aswell...heres a list of stuff u have already used.
Winstrol,masterone,proviron,methoxybol,anavar,test e and tren e
Hope that helps been training for 3 years now im currently on pct after my tren cycle.

The guy who sells me my gear has been somewhat guiding me on the usage....been supplying me with the pct,gear telling me what amounts to dose myself and how to pct but i always research it before hand but ja just want some guidence on pct your help is appreciated..

Oh btw im 21 i know im a bit to young and realize that but want to get bigger but i thaught maybe this upcoming cycle might be my last one.....

luciansieberhage said:
The guy who sells me my gear has been somewhat guiding me on the usage....been supplying me with the pct,gear telling me what amounts to dose myself and how to pct but i always research it before hand but ja just want some guidence on pct your help is appreciated..

The PCT Dylan laid out is perf ct, and exactly what I recommend as well. You are a little young to be cycling in my opinion, but it sounds like you've already been doing that for a while now unfortunately

Re: RE: Re: Tren e and test p

RickRock said:
luciansieberhage said:

The PCT Dylan laid out is perf ct, and exactly what I recommend as well. You are a little young to be cycling in my opinion, but it sounds like you've already been doing that for a while now unfortunately
I know thats why im considering to stop after this cycle and go natural

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tren e and test p

luciansieberhage said:
RickRock said:
"luciansieberhage" said:

I know thats why im considering to stop after this cycle and go natural

I respect that, but the reality is once you cross that line the majority of people don't just stop. It never happens that way

Re: RE: Re: Tren e and test p

luciansieberhage said:
What about a test p only cycle?

That is a much safer route than combining with Tren if that's what you are asking

Yes what would you recomend using with the test p and im sure i will stop its all about will power so im pretty positive ill stop maybe start again when im older but yes what would be safer i want some nice gains
Btw thanks for all the help man

You think if im only doing test p on my cycle i should bump it up to 400mg a week instead of 300mg?

have you considered just running test prop with proviron and sarms? that way you can get steroid like results and eliminate all the side effect worry and concern etc... the added strain... all the bull shit you should not have going on at your age... its a far stronger way to go about things brother.... are you familiar with sarms?

DylanGemelli said:
have you considered just running test prop with proviron and sarms? that way you can get steroid like results and eliminate all the side effect worry and concern etc... the added strain... all the bull shit you should not have going on at your age... its a far stronger way to go about things brother.... are you familiar with sarms?

I really like Dylan's suggestion on this as well. I think test prop with Proviron and sarms would be excellent for you, and much better and safer than using Tren.

Ok cool thanks guys then ill do that bu no im not familair with sarms not at all and i appreciate your time think this is my last.....thanks

luciansieberhage said:
Ok cool thanks guys then ill do that bu no im not familair with sarms not at all and i appreciate your time think this is my last.....thanks

If you have any questions on sarms, or need any info, we can certainly help. We have a lot of great information on this site as well as some very informative YouTube videos Dylan put together

Top Bottom