napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training and foot gear

Saiyan

I'd like to hear everyone's experience on this topic. What type of foot gear do you use? I usually train barefoot as I feel that gives me the best base. I can do this because the gym I use is either at my house or the private one at work. It wasn't allowed at the local gym and I trained with vibrams to get the same feeling. I've been debating trying out some of the weight lifting shoes that have come out.

Good old Chucks for me brother! Have always worked fine with the hard flat sole. Probably the closest to weightlifting shoes. If you try them be sure to let us know how you like them...especially because you train barefoot currently. Cool topic!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

I don't get too fancy, but I have had good luck with the comfort of Under Armour training shoes. I know there's better out there, but these do decent for the price

Ha ha. Im a shoe whore i got like 10 pairs of nike shox. Love them

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
I don't get too fancy, but I have had good luck with the comfort of Under Armour training shoes. I know there's better out there, but these do decent for the price

...and I thought RR trains in these! Beast![attachment=0:1e97xeun]images(1).jpg[/attachment:1e97xeun]

Attachments

• images(1).jpg
    images(1).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 30
Re: RE: Re: Training and foot gear

MasonicBodybuilder said:
RickRock said:

...and I thought RR trains in these! Beast![attachment=0:2gkoxdwm]images(1).jpg[/attachment:2gkoxdwm]
LOL, I must have some! Hulk Smash!!! LMAO!!

Hahaha that is Rick barefoot.

Phurious you train in Nike shocks? When I first started, I throws a few different "training" shoes. But all the heels moved too much. Made me sink when squaring and deadlifting. That's why I went barefoot. But the new training/lifting shoes have me intrigued.

Ya shox are the best.

Although i dont do alot of dead lifts or things that require heel stability as my back hurts sometimes from an old work injury. So i try not to piss it off.

If you are looking for a sweet rigid shoe. Look into the reebok crossfit shoe. Its sturdy ass fuck.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya shox are the best.

Although i dont do alot of dead lifts or things that require heel stability as my back hurts sometimes from an old work injury. So i try not to piss it off.

If you are looking for a sweet rigid shoe. Look into the reebok crossfit shoe. Its sturdy ass fuck.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yea I'm doing research on all of the major lifting brands. Right now the INOV lifting shoe is on a good sale on www.fitnessdealsnews.com
If anyone hasn't yet, they need to check that site out. There's some awesome stuff. They compile all the best sales into one place for you.

Hopefully we can get some reviews of users on here.

there are a lot of shoes for lifting, and Squat shoes with the elevated heels are good, BUT if you are the average joe and/or old school like me, any regular sneakers will do. Im not planning on squatting 700lbs so i dont need special shoes..plus i dont want to spend the cash

I usually train in Nike basketball shoes (Zoom Kobe's are my favorites) and for deadlifts and squats I go barefooted. However, I am thinking of getting a pair of weightlifting shoes (Nike Romaleos or Adidas Powerlift) since my feet are on the flat side and I would definitely benefit from the elevated heel.

Top Bottom