napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Total Estrogen vs Estrodial question

jlevitan112

Recently did some labs and finally got my Estrodial in check i think.

Recent labs came back with 23 out of 39 Estrodial

And ESTROGEN, TOTAL, SERUM
111.1 out of 190

But yet im still getting itchy and puffy nipples and defantilty water retention.

I dont take any test or anabolics. any one have any suggestions for this? ive already had scans done to check other issues and all came back fine ive been battling high E for years now and finally got my estrodial back in range but im thinking maybe my total E is the issue for the retention and nipple issues?

23 is not high from normal healthy range in males . 15-21 would be optimal for a male age dependant but thats not to far from ideal is my point

23 is not high from normal healthy range in males . 15-21 would be optimal for a male age dependent but thats not to far from ideal is my point

i appreciate the response. what would you recommend? should i jump on a low does of armoasin for a few weeks? or just leave it alone

No dont jump on anything unless the Dr. prescribes it.
Your numbers are normal. I would speak to your GP and explain to them that you experiencing X,Y,Z symptoms and let them suggest options to you. All this info is going with the fact that you took no prohormones, peptides, steroids or any other Serms.

No dont jump on anything unless the Dr. prescribes it.
Your numbers are normal. I would speak to your GP and explain to them that you experiencing X,Y,Z symptoms and let them suggest options to you. All this info is going with the fact that you took no prohormones, peptides, steroids or any other Serms.

already did only thing they throw at me is either Adex or nolva which caused a pretty mean rebound for me which is the reason why i came to this site because i cant to make the high E symptoms go away even with normal numbers. Last time i took any thing was Adex. .25 a day probably 4 weeks prior to that test i quickly stopped it. That most recent lab was all me. No ai's or serms or test and every thing came back fine. this is such a pain in the ass

already did only thing they throw at me is either Adex or nolva which caused a pretty mean rebound for me which is the reason why i came to this site because i cant to make the high E symptoms go away even with normal numbers. Last time i took any thing was Adex. .25 a day probably 4 weeks prior to that test i quickly stopped it. That most recent lab was all me. No ai's or serms or test and every thing came back fine. this is such a pain in the ass

as we speak i have a pain behind my left nipple. stomach bloated like i got my period or some shit. last time i tried a nolva was june of 2015 only for a few weeks. and since then ive tried some Herbal T boosters and thats as far as it went far as boosting T

only one i tried was Super Test by Beast nutrition and from labs my T did go up a solid 150 when i did take it. been about a month since i have touched anything related to T boosting or E reducing

Just a total thought but a cyst in your pituitary gland can cause all kinds of crazy hormone in balances including shutting off test and raising estrogen levels etc etc even make you go blind. Only way to know this is MRI of your brain. Seen lots of doctors miss this. You should see an endrocrinologist if you are not already seeing one.

This could all be prolactin related and not estrogen at all. You need that checked

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A lot of people create or see a problem that isn't even there too, and that happens a lot with puffy nipples etc. Are you sure this isn't mental?

This could all be prolactin related and not estrogen at all. You need that checked

what would randomly cause high or low prolactin? ive had it checked 3 or 4 times in the past. Do OTC herbal test booster cause issues like this?

A lot of people create or see a problem that isn't even there too, and that happens a lot with puffy nipples etc. Are you sure this isn't mental?

Trust me man the doctors have said this too. I see a change and feel a change in the nipple area.

what would randomly cause high or low prolactin? ive had it checked 3 or 4 times in the past. Do OTC herbal test booster cause issues like this?

Swinging estrogen, or sometimes nothing definable at all. It just happens.

Total Estrogen includes E1 and E3 along with E2. The other two are primarily female hormones and aren't of that much relevance in the male body.

Some people are just more Estrogen dominant than others, and if your E2 is under control, the only other way to control the Total E is basically diet and lifestyle. Stop eating estrogenic foods and using estrogenic products.

Top Bottom