Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To pct or not to pct??

MrRun23

Hi folks
DG fan here so dont hate on me! Ha

Stats first:
45yr young male
15 years lifting
200lbs
5.9inches
Ex powerlifter

Finished first cycle Dylan style...
350 Test E for 12 weeks
Gained 10kg (i'm british!) Not too fluffy either

I did have my bloodwork done 4 times. Pre cycle, 2 mid cycle and 1 post cycle just before pct. This enabled me to correlate my emotions/gains and general well being with what my body was telling me. Especially as it was my first.

My last test results came back with normal
Test and slightly low E. Kidney, Liver etc fine, lipids finish. High Chol HDL Ratio but expected that and will come down.

Taking GW - a staple for me have done throughout.

My question is....
If i have slightly low E and normal Test then should i PCT at all!

I need my E to come up a bit - currently 30 pmol/L. Test is 9.65 nmol/L which is pretty much what it was before i started.

Very happy to do it but i feel good. Kept a lot of size. Sexual appetite is good. Pretty much what u would expect from seeing my last results.

My next cycle will be at least 8 weeks from now as i am already 17 weeks into this one.

Many thanks

What do you think?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh i also have been running Mk2866 for last 4 weeks to offset any losses in strength during what i thought was going to my PCT

Hi folks
DG fan here so dont hate on me! Ha

Stats first:
45yr young male
15 years lifting
200lbs
5.9inches
Ex powerlifter

Finished first cycle Dylan style...
350 Test E for 12 weeks
Gained 10kg (i'm british!) Not too fluffy either

I did have my bloodwork done 4 times. Pre cycle, 2 mid cycle and 1 post cycle just before pct. This enabled me to correlate my emotions/gains and general well being with what my body was telling me. Especially as it was my first.

My last test results came back with normal
Test and slightly low E. Kidney, Liver etc fine, lipids finish. High Chol HDL Ratio but expected that and will come down.

Taking GW - a staple for me have done throughout.

My question is....
If i have slightly low E and normal Test then should i PCT at all!

I need my E to come up a bit - currently 30 pmol/L. Test is 9.65 nmol/L which is pretty much what it was before i started.

Very happy to do it but i feel good. Kept a lot of size. Sexual appetite is good. Pretty much what u would expect from seeing my last results.

My next cycle will be at least 8 weeks from now as i am already 17 weeks into this one.

Many thanks

What do you think?

yes, you still need to pct... im lost on the logic here to be honest...

Hey bro, your test is at the bottom end of the range. Here in the UK the reference range is 7-31 so to describe 9 as normal is a bit of a stretch imo. I certainly wouldn't be happy with that.

You didn't report your LH and FSH figures which would have been useful to know.

Bottom line is you need a thorough PCT and here we say time on cycle (including PCT) = time off so that says you need a longer break before your next cycle but at the end of the day it's up to you.

How far after your last shot was your bloodwork done? You said before pct, so that means less than two weeks. At two weeks you still have active test in your system since you ram a long Ester. I don't believe what you were reading is your own natural levels. Yes you absolutely need a full pct.

How far after your last shot was your bloodwork done? You said before pct, so that means less than two weeks. At two weeks you still have active test in your system since you ram a long Ester. I don't believe what you were reading is your own natural levels. Yes you absolutely need a full pct.
5 weeks after Rick. Sorry my account got fucked up so using a new one. I was gping to leave my esters to clear for 4 weeks then start PCT but it got delayed for travel reasons then i decided to get bloodworks done because i was curious.

I understand PCT will need to be done and infact i have started already on Nova and clomid but leaving Aromasin out. I am also on GW and MK2866 too.

Thanks

5 weeks after Rick. Sorry my account got fucked up so using a new one. I was gping to leave my esters to clear for 4 weeks then start PCT but it got delayed for travel reasons then i decided to get bloodworks done because i was curious.

I understand PCT will need to be done and infact i have started already on Nova and clomid but leaving Aromasin out. I am also on GW and MK2866 too.

Thanks

Ok I guess I'm lost on why you waited so long to pct. pct is supposed to start two weeks after last injection

Hey bro, your test is at the bottom end of the range. Here in the UK the reference range is 7-31 so to describe 9 as normal is a bit of a stretch imo. I certainly wouldn't be happy with that.

You didn't report your LH and FSH figures which would have been useful to know.

Bottom line is you need a thorough PCT and here we say time on cycle (including PCT) = time off so that says you need a longer break before your next cycle but at the end of the day it's up to you.
Yeah going to get my LH and FSH tests done too shortly. Its over £220 in uk to get full bloodworks inc LH and FSH. Grrrr

Ok I guess I'm lost on why you waited so long to pct. pct is supposed to start two weeks after last injection
I see. I read somewhere between 3 and 4 but ok i see. I will know next time. Many thanks.

Yeah going to get my LH and FSH tests done too shortly. Its over £220 in uk to get full bloodworks inc LH and FSH. Grrrr

Too much, I use Medichecks they can do a pretty thorough blood panel for around £120. You can get discount codes online if you look around.

Top Bottom