Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TNE / anadrol inject?

Tat2ed

TNE : testosterone no ester, basically suspension but in oil.

A fellow strongman/powerlifter told me he uses a TNE/anadrol inject preworkout and pre-contest. He said the strength, energy, and focus is uncomparible.

Has any one heard of or tried and where can I get some?LOL

It's the tri blend that's on the list from 9thwonder or iwannagofaster.

50/25/25mg

I will be hitting 9th wonder up soon!! I have used your prop and it's awesome product smooth and accurately dosed!! Thanks for the quality brother!!

So how would I run this if I was currently on 500test and 800eq? So I could feel results from a single dose or is there a build up effect? Look to take pre contest before strongman events.

I havevinject drol I couldn't keep up with the pins cuz I was trying to cycle it. Saving it for next cycle and I'll take an oral in the morning and pin at night. It's good shit.

TNE/Drol inject; crazy strength gains & thickening pumps. Love the stuff but expect aromatization. I don't mess with anadrol no more because of the decrease in appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNE/Drol inject; crazy strength gains & thickening pumps. Love the stuff but expect aromatization. I don't mess with anadrol no more because of the decrease in appetite.

i was pretty lucky with anadrol on my current cycle because it did not affect my appetite whatsoever... i know it does for some but luckily it didn't for me... that would really hinder the strong bulking properties...

i was pretty lucky with anadrol on my current cycle because it did not affect my appetite whatsoever... i know it does for some but luckily it didn't for me... that would really hinder the strong bulking properties...

That's exactly what I said, why bulk up on something if you can't eat on it. I can see why it can be used for strict dieting and remain muscle fullness and strength.

That's exactly what I said, why bulk up on something if you can't eat on it. I can see why it can be used for strict dieting and remain muscle fullness and strength.

absolutely, it defeats the purpose... i gained a ton from it but i had room to add to as well... i do love it though man fuck... capabilities on it with strength as well are unreal... im pretty fortunate no compound has hurt my appetite but none increase it either... not eq etc... fucking strange

absolutely, it defeats the purpose... i gained a ton from it but i had room to add to as well... i do love it though man fuck... capabilities on it with strength as well are unreal... im pretty fortunate no compound has hurt my appetite but none increase it either... not eq etc... fucking strange

Drol's a great compound no doubt I really did love the strength increase and that 24 hour pumped look, & that's another weird thing about Boldenone. I've tried certain labs' EQ where my appetite wasn't affected and other labs' that I did get the hunger increase. EQ is a great compound, way underrated in my opinion.

Drol's a great compound no doubt I really did love the strength increase and that 24 hour pumped look, & that's another weird thing about Boldenone. I've tried certain labs' EQ where my appetite wasn't affected and other labs' that I did get the hunger increase. EQ is a great compound, way underrated in my opinion.

your talking my language... i constantly tell people that eq and tbol are the two most underrated... i fucking love eq bro... one of my favorites for sure but too many people dont understand how to even use it properly and thats probably why some have said it wasn't effective... well guess what, if you fucking run it 8 weeks like i see many do, its not going to do a thing... i cant stand when people dont have a clue what they are doing and then talk shit, looking even more foolish...

I love Anadrol, but that's definitely an issue with it when I run it. I found myself having to force food sometimes because it killed my appetite which some of the more harsh orals do to me. I didn't really have that at all with Dbol, but Anadrol it defnitely did. I love the effects, but when you have trouble hitting your caloric needs it can certainly affect your gains.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

With these no esters, How long do the effects last? I'm interested in running as a preworkoout for last couple intense sessions to get a feel for it, then run it day of competition.

If in a completion I have 5 events with 1-1.5 hrs between each what would be the best trategy to run it.

How bad will the no ester tren effect cardio? Most events are just 60-90sec of balls to the wall. Can running GW really counter act it.

With these no esters, How long do the effects last? I'm interested in running as a preworkoout for last couple intense sessions to get a feel for it, then run it day of competition.

If in a completion I have 5 events with 1-1.5 hrs between each what would be the best trategy to run it.

How bad will the no ester tren effect cardio? Most events are just 60-90sec of balls to the wall. Can running GW really counter act it.
Depends on how you metabolize it. About 12 hours tops.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Top Bottom