Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time frame for order

Alexisejr10

Just ordered my stack today from sarmsx anybody more or less how long it usually takes to get processed and shipped/received? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple days processing, couple days shipping. Its usually pretty quick

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I live in canada and just ordered, from the time i placed the order till it was delivered it only took 6 business days.. super quick/good service. Only problem was that my local post office messed up and now its being returned to sender.. Since sarmsx guarantees delivery will they resend it without charging me for shipping again?

Last edited:
Just ordered my stack today from sarmsx anybody more or less how long it usually takes to get processed and shipped/received? Thanks

Sarmsx ships very quickly and I get everything within 3-5 business days

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I got my first order within 5 days. I started with a small order to check them out before moving onto larger orders. Customer service was good and professional. Received an email letting me know order was being processed and another confirming shipment along with tracking number. Ordered some more sarms and a couple AI's today.

I got my first order within 5 days. I started with a small order to check them out before moving onto larger orders. Customer service was good and professional. Received an email letting me know order was being processed and another confirming shipment along with tracking number. Ordered some more sarms and a couple AI's today.

excellent brother, great to hear! thanks for the feedback!

I always get mine in a matter of days. They're the best when it comes to customer service and getting your product to your door step.

Customer service and shipping with sarmsx is top notch. Second to none

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom